Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ktfox59

Injuries at the club.

12 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

In fairness Ndidi was rested at the weekend, his minutes have been reasonably well managed given how key he is. 

As has been commented by CT, don’t think this isn’t a new problem for wilf and finally he succumbs to it. I guess it was bound to happen given his role …… and maybe it explains why he hasn’t been at his best this season ….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

As has been commented by CT, don’t think this isn’t a new problem for wilf and finally he succumbs to it. I guess it was bound to happen given his role …… and maybe it explains why he hasn’t been at his best this season ….

He was taken off against Leeds because he was carrying something and then rested against Arsenal.

Hes probably aggravated it.

6 weeks they normally take to sort. Soumare and Mendy will need to step up.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

He was taken off against Leeds because he was carrying something and then rested against Arsenal.

Hes probably aggravated it.

If he’s in a knee brace then they’re taking heavy precautions….. the way Brendan was vey precise about his medial ligament made me think they’ve previously scanned it and know there is a weakness 

17 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

So just the two injuries last night, maybe three if Barnes was hurt in that tackle.

Oh, plus the pre-game injury to Soumare, who hasn’t even played recently. 

It’s just never-ending. 

In the last 10 days alone we've had 1 bout of covid, 2 other mystery illnesses, Soumare injury, Danny Ward knee operation, Albrighton groin, Ndidi ligaments and then Iheanacho looked to be holding his hamstring and Barnes will have taken a horrid whack.

This game ain't for us, we're made of mince.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

In the last 10 days alone we've had 1 bout of covid, 2 other mystery illnesses, Soumare injury, Danny Ward knee operation, Albrighton groin, Ndidi ligaments and then Iheanacho looked to be holding his hamstring and Barnes will have taken a horrid whack.

Too many stretching injuries.

34 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

...I  made a comment awhile back that the players were looking malnourished!!!

I had a reply implying that in an environment such as this how can a player be suffering from malnutrition.  The players this season look thin and drawn in their appearance. It might just be the way the team shirts are designed or the way they are cut but they do give the indication of a more lean team of players.

I am not suggesting that the players are malnourished, just not as robust as they should, or need to be.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

did we get illness in the squad this much before Seagrave? I think they need to hire better cleaners

We had a few flu bugs travel through the squad before Seagrave. It's fairly bad right now at the schools -- there are three or four floating about (colds, stomach flus, normal flus). My kids have been missing a bunch of school over it.

1 minute ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

We had a few flu bugs travel through the squad before Seagrave. It's fairly bad right now at the schools -- there are three or four floating about (colds, stomach flus, normal flus). My kids have been missing a bunch of school over it.

Yeah I'm currently the absolute pits, both mine were ill last week too. Like the alamo

• Like 1