Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ktfox59

Injuries at the club.

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Our luck with injuries is bordering on ridiculous now. Finally getting Fofana back and then Ndidi picks up a serious one. We just can't catch a break. 

Albrighton likely to be several weeks as well if its a groin injury and Iheanacho and Barnes might also have injuries by the looks of it. Relentless.

• Sad 1

Nacho will need rest he was visibly limping. Barnes thank god didnt break his ankle. Lack of VAR balances out with a def red card sending off for the Rennes player if they look at that challenge closeup versus the possible handball of KDH which I didnt think was clear and obvious as he had his back to the ball and no idea where the ball was going.

Might end up with egg on my face but I don't think Wilf will be that bad. Those ones where you kick the ball at the same time as someone else, all that energy judders back up your leg,  it really really hurts but generally it's just a harsh knock.

obvs Hope he's alright anyway.

• Like 1

And suddenly we are back to having 10 potentially unavailable for Brentford - Ndidi, Albrighton, Bertrand, Ward, Vardy, Evans, Castagne, Soumaré, Soyuncu and Daka.

Maswanhise, Nelson and Brunt training with the first team and you'd expect them to fill the spare spots on the bench on Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

And suddenly we are back to having 10 potentially unavailable for Brentford - Ndidi, Albrighton, Bertrand, Ward, Vardy, Evans, Castagne, Soumaré, Soyuncu and Daka.

There will be a miraculous recovery from Soyoncu and Daka for the weekend IMO.

25 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Might end up with egg on my face but I don't think Wilf will be that bad. Those ones where you kick the ball at the same time as someone else, all that energy judders back up your leg,  it really really hurts but generally it's just a harsh knock.

obvs Hope he's alright anyway.

Brendan was quick to mention medial ligament 

doubt we’ll see him Sunday but hopefully it’s not a big deal and he can have the int break to recover …..