Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

LCFC v Villa Match thread

3 minutes ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Very even half. Mendy and fofana have been brilliant 

Mendy is solid but he’s one of those who play the ball back way too often. 
We have had the ball well into their half and turned all the way back to our own half too often.

Those 2 or 3 times Villa's back 4 gifted us possession under no pressure would have led to gilt edged chances with Vardy running in behind. 

Think we've looked solid but nowhere near threatening enough. Need to get Barnes one on one with Cash as much as possible 2nd half. 

Fofana our best player so far. Loved some of those threaded balls into our midfield 

2 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Tielemans needs to raise his game. We rely on him to be our best passer and so far he’s given the ball away too many times. If his game raises you’ll see a different Leicester team second half!

I agree.  Our team performances at the moment seem to be dictated by whether or not youri has a good game

Considering we are missing 5 of our best players, that could have been horrendous, but wasn't.

Fofana was a definite plus point.

Castagne v Grealish is great to watch.

Justin also stepping up.

Sorry, I know he's the new scapegoat, but I just can't see what Ayoze Perez adds to the team.

Make a few subs, chance our arm.

But a point would not be the end of the world.

COYB  :scarf:

• Like 2

Fairly balanced so far. Will be a few more yellows in this though, so Tielemans and Perez may be subbed around the hour mark to keep us with 11 men.

Maddison, Under and even Slimani are all options off the bench who could make a big difference to this game. I'm not sure that (on paper) Villa's bench has the same strength...

Fofana has looked solid so far.