Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

LCFC v Villa Match thread

This is a really fiercely contested game. Villa after all of their signings have improved so much since the last time we played them. We had some good chances, so did they, the game looks like one of those that gets settled by one moment of quality or a mistake.

Fofana brilliant on his debut, Castagne playing well too. Hate bloody Jack Grealish!

Pretty much as I expected. A cagey niggly affair. They are cynical. 

Mendy and Praet doing reasonably well. 

Fofana looks solid. 

Castagne has been caught out a few times this evening defensively which is surprising. 

Grealish is a horrible git but he makes them tick. 

Could go either way this, they came into it really well the last 10 mins of that half, Grealish scares me every time he runs at us, the ball just sticks to him, decent half by us though, looking like we want to be direct when getting the ball and not fannying around too much on it, its easy to say as we all have blue tinted spectacles but Wesley looks very very good, the leap hes got on him in incredible

• Like 1

Ok, started off better but Villa finished stronger without really looking too great despite what the comment actors on my stream have said. 

Struggled to Praet into the game, Iheanacho and Perez started really well but got worse. A better final ball in the first 20 we'd have been ahead.

Get Barnes running at Cash. 

Fofana impressed and Castagne done well for most part, Grealish only really.invovled in the last 10 minutes. 

It really is a game that could go either way. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Even game. We need to be more ruthless though. They've gifted us 3 good positions and we didn't even get a shot off for any of them.

Been impressed by Fofana and Castagne.

Need to be more aggressive more clinical in and around their box !

I’m watching it on my phone, so not in the match tread today. 

Nacho is a bit static, links play well but isn’t aggressive enough for me. Not that dissimilar to Perez. Both tidy footballers though. 

Forfana looks okay. Decent in the air, decent on the ball. 

Grealish is the most creative player on the pitch, we’ve fouled him quite a bit. He’s got away with a few. Why does he always hold the ball then walk away with it though. Letting Villa get back into shape?

I’m glad I’ve not spent £15 on this.