Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Villa post match

Though Villa deserved that. They were trying to score and looked better in the final third then us. 

I know it’s his first game but Fofana looked good. The best compliment I can give him is he didn’t look like an 18 year old on debut. 

This side lacks leadership. Evans has never really been a leader or a talker and Kasper likes to think he is one but too many times he just screams. A bit of experience calm head back there plays such a key role. 

Need our side back. So many injuries, anyone suffers. 

Desperately need Vardy and Maddison to get fully fit asap.

Our other attacking and attacking players are luxury, tertiary players atm.

These are exactly the kind of games that we need the likes of Tielemans, Barnes or Perez to take by the scruff of the neck, but they just don't do it often enough. They play well when Vardy or Maddison play well and they have more space, but when they have to step up and become the main men, they just don't do it enough.

Edited by Sampson

Just now, dylanlegend said:

As I said in the match thread people underestimating Villa, remember they beat the best team in the world 7-2 a few weeks ago, imagine their confidence

Didn't look anything special at all. If we gave them anything to worry about we'd have won

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don't mean to sound condescending, but does LCFC losing a football game really ruin your week?

Much more to life than 11 blokes kicking a ball around a field mate, have a beer and enjoy your week:beer:

The worst part is I am just about to walk out the door to go to work... it’ll be another 11 hours or so before I can get a beer and get over it!

Taking 0 from 6 at home to West Ham and Villa is disgusting. What’s worse is that we did it create a particularly good chance in either. It’s not a case of injuries either, if Vardy plays in that game he’s horribly isolated rather than making a difference. 

Under has to start over Perez, Perez’ best contribution is routinely a few blocked shots. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cowardly subs. Tried to shut up shop, got what we deserved.

Genuinely thought that Man City game was a massive turning point after ten months of nigh on relentless dross but we've reverted to type the last two games. We can be cripplingly dull when we're off it, and we're off it all too frequently.

Need these injuries to pass over ASAP and hope Under is half decent.

• Like 3