Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Villa post match

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

FFS it’s not even 7:30 on Monday morning and my week is ruined.

That was bloody awful and for the second home game in. Row we haven’t even looked like scoring.

One positive Young Fafana looks brilliant and fits in likes he’s always been here.

I don't mean to sound condescending, but does LCFC losing a football game really ruin your week?

Much more to life than 11 blokes kicking a ball around a field mate, have a beer and enjoy your week:beer:

• Like 1

1-0 is a fair reflection.

Both teams played fairly well but Villa just had more.

When two of your front 3 is Iheanacho and Perez you're never going to look particularly dangerous.

Villa did look dangerous and deserved 3 points.

• Like 4

Where was our defensive midfielder, exactly why Hamza can't be trusted. No positional sense whatsoever.

Didn't deserve to win, probably didn't deserve to lose either but they looked the more likely 

We just never have control of the midfield. Never look like scoring at home and with arsenal next, the very promising start as disappeared. 

Absolutely shocking performance, if we can't even put a shift in for a home league game we have got no chance in Europe. Feels like we are on a knife edge at the moment, considering the end to last season and all the injuries at the moment.

Edited by djskydiver

Perez is dog shit. Never seen such an anonymous player.

Barnes is ridiculously weird as a player. Dangerous af one minute and then totally non existent for long periods. One of his worse games for us.

Losing two home games back to back Vs West Ham and Villa is not good enough

Football can be a cruel cruel mistress.

With our best players out, we kind of seemed like we would accept and be glad with a draw.

I'm glad I didn't spaff £15 on it. 

Even if the last 10 minutes were on a Portuguese language stream.    I kinda hope "Ross Barkley" means twat in Portuguese language.

Back to back home (well deserved) defeats to West Ham United and Aston Villa...two teams many predicted to be in a relegation battle this year isn't remotely acceptable.

We're an absolute nothing team to be honest.  No identity.  No fight.  No spirit.  We're a team on the slide.

I can only hope Top starts getting some interviews booked in because I personally hope Rodgers is gone by Christmas.  Sick and tired of these absolute dogshit tactics, performances and results.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We are so boring to watch its actually not funny.  We are one trick ponies and when that trick is injured, we are absolutely diabolical with no other way to play.  We only look good when teams play absolutely into our hands, otherwise, we are completely clueless.

5 games in to the season and its already turgid and stale again.  Rodgers would have known we were an injury away from having nothing up top whatsoever, so why didn't he address this before the season started.  I actually worry about what might happen to our premier league status if Vardy got injured long term.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

At 0-0 we switched defensive mid when Barnes was clearly blowing.......we are the HOME TEAM and playing for EUROPEAN FOOTBALL....too negative and we paid the price. 

Its the Bournemouth game all over again. Tried to protect the point(s) far too early. 

Will be out of a very weak Euro group if we keep playing like that !