Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Next 4 PL games

I’m genuinely worried we might not get anything from those games other than a scrappy draw at best. Our depleted 1st team struggled today even when there were opportunities to exploit.

a much needed win in the week will boost some much needed confidence.

5 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

I’m genuinely worried we might not get anything from those games other than a scrappy draw at best. Our depleted 1st team struggled today even when there were opportunities to exploit.

a much needed win in the week will boost some much needed confidence.

False dawn with the first three games ? Last two have shown a worrying repeat of the lack of form from second half of last season. Our squad lacks depth and qualiy, using Slimani hints a little of desperation.

Pressue on? In October?

Before the season started, we'd have settled for 10 points at this stage anyway (predicting WBA win, Burnley win, Man City lose, West Ham win and Villa draw given their start to the season).

9 points from our games so far. I'm not panicking.

If we lose a few then put pressure on the manager then we ain't gonna get anywhere as a club. What we gonna do? Sack him and get in a new manager, give him time tp bring in his own players, sack him, get a new manager...

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jerry said:

False dawn with the first three games ? Last two have shown a worrying repeat of the lack of form from second half of last season. Our squad lacks depth and qualiy, using Slimani hints a little of desperation.

...style of our opponents!!!

Low Block hit on counter will work against us every time, we have not learned how to deal with this. It does not matter who we put out on the pitch we get the same performance,with Rodgers bemoaning the speed which we are passing the ball. 

We need to get a grip of these teams and I believe a combination of over intensive training and a weak team mentality has contributed to a team who is unable to raise themselves in face of any sign of adversity.

We have added depth to the squad and the quality is very much in abundance, we are just not a balanced team in respect of players who are mentally tough and can hold the team together either through example or through cajoling teammates on the pitch. Ten outfield flair players are not going to give you a mentally strong team the water carriers are needed and players like Iniesta and Xavi may have been top notch players but they had a side to them which lent itself to the physical and mental side of the team.

Edited by sacreblueits442
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, lcfcfoz said:

Arsenal, Away.

Leeds, Away.

Wolves, Home.

International break.

Liverpool, away.

How many points are we going to get?

Pressure is definitely on Rodgers now.

I hope we sack off any international call ups but that may not be possible if the player wants to go