Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (A) Match Thread - 25/10/2020

One thing I've noticed Arsenal doing which other teams haven't is they're targeting and putting a man on Mendy. A lot of our passing can go through him and they've nullified that. They put pressure on immediately. 

How is Lacazette not booked yet?! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Haha he can't really win can he? Renown over the years for refusing to back down against the best sides and often gets slaughtered in the process. Tries something different (however peculiar and he's abused for showing fear). I think we ought to play somewhat differently vs better sides away from home, like we did with devastating efficiency vs Man City but its about finding the right balance.

He can’t win?  Spot on son. 

personally I think he has pretty much always shown fear against bigger teams with us. I don’t know, I never usually do, but something is amiss. We blitzed the first half of last season but then we have literally fallen off a cliff. First 3 games of the season gave us hope again, but it has been back to weird ball more often than not. It will be a strange season - possibly as strange as when we won it.