Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (A) Match Thread - 25/10/2020

Job done, I suspect.

In fact it’s the first time a Brendon plan has worked until halftime! 

Frustrate, frustrate, frustrate, draw them out... BANG Vardy in the 82nd minute.

• Like 1

Such a werid game, I couldn't even tell you what we are trying to do!

One thing I noted, Maddison is at times playing furthest forward, see this picture below, with Barnes sometimes coming in from out wide, most of the time playing centrally. System setup seems to be a mixture of 3411 and 3412 (Christmas Tree). But I must say I just don't get what the game plan is other than to frustrate them... which to be fair has worked so far, though more from luck than judgement.

Tactics.thumb.PNG.25a6cf70ecf456c4d1da984bbb65a537.PNG

This game plan would be on its arse if it weren't for a lack of quality inside the box from Arsenal forwards. 

Something needs to change because we have offered nothing going forward and have been caught out loads at the back. 

Barnes is turning into a fantastic winger. Starting to get the experience he needs to step up that extra level.

Great idea stick 2 out and out strikers on the bench and stuck him up front.

Brave move but ****ing stupid 

Utter shite that and Rodgers needs to get in the bin with these tactics. We are giving Arsenal far too much respect. They are a bang average side with one world class player in Aubameyang. Man for Man they are not that much, if any, better than we are yet we wont even commit players forward when we win the ball back. Seems happy to just get a draw and let them keep hammering us. Utter turd. Not a chance are Arsenal not scoring if we continue playing like that

• Like 1

Can't play like this in the second half. Team look restrained and not creating anything of note.

I'd Take JJ/fuchs off and put nacho upfront (assuming vards still not fully fit).