Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Castagne

He's been hidden away because Brendan is overly protective. He was listening to the radio on the way to training one morning and found himself listening to Christmas songs. Since then, he's gotten into his head that somebody wants to roast poor Timmy on an open fire.

• Haha 1

On BBC Radio Leicester after Sunday’s match,  Stringer asked for & got updates from Rodgers on Soyuncu & Ricardo. I was so annoyed that he didn’t ask about Castagne that I called him/Pipes/the station out on Twitter. 
Fair play to Stringer - he replied a few hours later saying that he’d asked Rodgers about Castagne a week ago & been told he’d ‘had a set back in the same hamstring’ which they were working on.

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

On BBC Radio Leicester after Sunday’s match,  Stringer asked for & got updates from Rodgers on Soyuncu & Ricardo. I was so annoyed that he didn’t ask about Castagne that I called him/Pipes/the station out on Twitter. 
Fair play to Stringer - he replied a few hours later saying that he’d asked Rodgers about Castagne a week ago & been told he’d ‘had a set back in the same hamstring’ which they were working on.

Way to go!  Our man in the field. :scarf:

21 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Maybe he got Corona a while back? Could explain why he’s missing out and it been kept quiet. 

Can anyone explain why Mo Salah is allowed to play even though he got tested postive for covid, I thought it stayed in your system and you can pass it around to others hence the lockdown we have all been under?

Am I missing something here? @Line-X

Edited by whoareyaaa

35 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Can anyone explain why Mo Salah is allowed to play even though he got tested postive for covid, I thought it stayed in your system and you can pass it around to others hence the lockdown we have all been under?

He was tested and it came back negative.

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

No one in the world has ever remained infectious,  10 days after first testing positive .... maybe try the covid thread ....

Edited by st albans fox

55 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Factors that determine transmission risk include whether a virus is still replication-competent, whether the afflicted individual has symptoms, such as a cough, which can spread infectious droplets and environmental factors associated with the infected case. Usually 5-10 days after infection with COVID-19, the infected person starts to gradually produce neutralising antibodies which bind to the virus steadily reducing the risk of virus transmission. It is deemed safe to release patients from isolation after a minimum time in isolation of 13 days. The clinical criteria require that patients’ symptoms have been resolved for at least three days before release from isolation, with a minimum time in isolation of 13 days since symptom onset.  

For COVID-19, the incubation period ranges from 1 to 14 days - hence the stipulated fortnight self isolation. But most people who develop COVID-19 symptoms do so 4 to 6 days after exposure. The “infectious period” means the time you’re able to spread the virus to someone else. The most infectious period is thought to be 1 to 3 days before symptoms start, and in the first 7 days after symptoms begin. But some people may remain infectious for longer. The higher the viral load (the more virus circulating in the body), the greater the risk of transmission through known transmission pathways.  If someone has been symptom-free for 3 days and they developed their first symptoms more than 10 days prior, they are no longer considered to be infectious.

There is still a very remote possibility of cases of an individual remaining infectious when they have recovered but the virus can still be detected in their bodies.

From memory, Salah tested positive over three weeks ago.