Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Castagne

50 minutes ago, Jam orton said:

Will be be harsh on Justin if he gets dropped to the bench. Potentially start Castagne at left back ?

Justin well play left back or in place of Fuchs as one of the CBs

No way is he being benched.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm intrigued to see what Castagne and Ünder are like now that Cengiz seems closer to the condition Rodgers needs him to be to start in the league for us. He's very intelligent at when to cut in or when to stay wide and he has no problem putting in crosses, passes or shots on his right foot so the possibility to create openings for Castagne to do some real damage is there. Lets hope to see it. We have done remarkably well given we've pretty much had to cope with 2 games a week all season with a squad weaker than last seasons capitulation.

It will give Under more space on the inside as Castagne goes on the outside. Hopefully it will help him thrive.

Not convinced that Under is the answer to our creative issues against a low block.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Jam orton said:

Will be be harsh on Justin if he gets dropped to the bench. Potentially start Castagne at left back ?

He might deserve a rest.

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Justin well play left back or in place of Fuchs as one of the CBs

No way is he being benched.

It will give Under more space on the inside as Castagne goes on the outside. Hopefully it will help him thrive.

Not convinced that Under is the answer to our creative issues against a low block.

Totally agree.. not a chance in hell jj will be dropped

And I'm not convinced by under full stop. Looks ok in flashes but so does Gray. And Perez. All much of a muchness to me. 

Castagne and Praet have seemed to link up well. Interchangeable almost.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jam orton said:

Justin won't get dropped. I doubt we'll see Ricardo back before March as his injury is clearly worse that the 10-15 days initially described - it will be next season before we see him back and fully firing.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Justin won't get dropped. I doubt we'll see Ricardo back before March as his injury is clearly worse that the 10-15 days initially described - it will be next season before we see him back and fully firing.

March!!...

Thanks for that Christmas cheer.

1 hour ago, Jam orton said:

Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking, Castagne was expected to start on the left but surprised everyone with Justin on the left with Castagne making his debut by playing on the Right, however he was bought in to replace Chilwell and I think Justin has looked better on the right.

3 hours ago, messerschmitt said:

Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking, Castagne was expected to start on the left but surprised everyone with Justin on the left with Castagne making his debut by playing on the Right, however he was bought in to replace Chilwell and I think Justin has looked better on the right.

I certainly expected Castagne to start on the right until Ricardo came back and I think a majority of fans did as well.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

was it even a bad injury? seems like he's been gone for so long

He's been out for two months. They have been very cagey with it was originally only going to be for a game or two, they haven't really stated what the injury  Be interesting to see if he starts I'd imagine he will come on in the 2nd half but what do I know I'm not a doctor.