Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

Guest Hansifüx

For the midfield I could imagine this guy. He is completely underrated,  a powerhouse and smart football player who regularly scores from outside the box. He can get a bit overweight (not sure how he is managing this being a professional football player), but don't get fooled by the looks he is fast.   I think he could strengthen the team and help rest (and "challenge") any of the midfield players since he is very flexible (good in the air, strong, fast, can dribble, good engine), but would not solve the striker issue.     

10 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I agree about Watkins, very good player but unfortunately was never a realistic option for us as Vardy will be our main striker for at least another couple of years.

I've wanted us to sign Giroud for a couple of years, but sadly his wages will always be too high for us.

From what i've seen of him currently, he seems bang average.  Doesn't have much impact on the game!  Had a blinder against Liverpool but been hit and miss since.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Koke said:

Maupay is not good enough for a top 6 club. Brighton is his level. He scored 10 goals last session. Ihenacho got 10 goals off the bench. There are levels to this game we call football. IMO, Maupay is one of the reason Brighton are what they are (an average bottom half team). Brighton create chances but their forward players don't take them.

Ollie Watkins is the dogs bollocks. He was converted to a striker just 2 years ago and hasn't looked back since. Watch him be red hot in the next year or two - in the same trajectory as Calvert-Lewin.

I agree

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Plus getting booked just about every game. I'd love Conte back in England. The bloke's off his rocker.

I think how we play is just about perfectly geared up for Christian Erikssen

I’d love to see what he could do at City

Conte’s Inter doesn’t fit him at all

45 minutes ago, Hansifüx said:

For the midfield I could imagine this guy. He is completely underrated,  a powerhouse and smart football player who regularly scores from outside the box. He can get a bit overweight (not sure how he is managing this being a professional football player), but don't get fooled by the looks he is fast.   I think he could strengthen the team and help rest (and "challenge") any of the midfield players since he is very flexible (good in the air, strong, fast, can dribble, good engine), but would not solve the striker issue.     

We've been linked with him a few times, looks a good player. 

Guest StevieLynex
6 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Good pals with cags and under who both look after his dog occasionally. True story.

Let the dog take over from Filbert Fox, and he'll be here 

10 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Good pals with cags and under who both look after his dog occasionally. True story.

Is that the really huge pedigree dog? I follow it on Insta because it’s adorable, but had no sense of who his Dad was!

just checked - it is. It’s a yes from me, purely because of the dog. And can we also start a petition for the various dogs of LCFC to join the end of year lap of honour. 

Edited by rachhere
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Is that the really huge pedigree dog? I follow it on Insta because it’s adorable, but had no sense of who his Dad was!

just checked - it is. It’s a yes from me, purely because of the dog. And can we also start a petition for the various dogs of LCFC to join the end of year lap of honour. 

Yep. Fantastic dog.

5 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Pass! He's been unable to get games (not even in the cups) in a poor Arsenal side. 

That’s more Arteta I believe.

I mean .... they lack any spread of creativity and left Ozil out the squad. Played Auba on the wing and have David Luiz as first choice centre back. 

It is highly likely they’ll be bottom half if he doesn’t change his approach. I’m no gold star coach, however I’d like to think I wouldn’t have Arsenal flirting with relegation.

Edited by Sly
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, pazzerfox said:

From what i've seen of him currently, he seems bang average.  Doesn't have much impact on the game!  Had a blinder against Liverpool but been hit and miss since.

I think that's more to with how Villa play. He looked good at the start of the season because some of their play went through Barkley. However, since Barkley's injury, they've reverted to type; give the ball to Grealish, win a free kick,  put the ball into the box. I rate Watkins but I think he's a victim of Villa's over-reliance on Grealish.

1 hour ago, themightyfin said:

Apologies i don't know much about him but we are keeping tabs on Kasper Junker. I think he's mid twenties and similar to Vardy in that he has not been exposed to a massive  amount of games at a high level in the early part of his career.  

Gerrimin!

Jerry the Junker,
Raggedy clothes and torn shoes
Oh that boy can sing the blues

• Like 1

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Apologies i don't know much about him but we are keeping tabs on Kasper Junker. I think he's mid twenties and similar to Vardy in that he has not been exposed to a massive  amount of games at a high level in the early part of his career.  

scored 25 goals in 27 appearances in the Danish League. 

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-west-brom-palace-join-hunt-danish-striker-junker

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Little Kasper and little Wes - are we trying to re-build our title-winning team! :P

Junker had an absolutely insane season 27 goals and 11 assists in 25 games. Never made an appearance for the senior Danish side though and not sure the Norwegian league would get the required points on its own for him to get a permit to play in the PL right now?

3 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Literally “ der Bomber”  a definite yes from me