Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

4 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

If it would only cost a portion of his wage I’d try and get Ozil on loan.

Not going to kick a ball there regardless of how poor they are and could help us unlock tight defences who sit back against us.

Will probably get slaughtered for this but a player of his type is the immediate thing we are missing (especially when Maddison is not on it) 

Don't think arsenal would allow him to come to us, he'll have to go abroad 

1 minute ago, grumpy old git said:

Iheanacho is not good enough for us and defo not the man to replace Vardy thats for sure, maybe a bid for someone like Jota in January would be a better option?

Why would Jota move from Liverpool to Leicester, having only just signed for them.

4 minutes ago, grumpy old git said:

Iheanacho is not good enough for us and defo not the man to replace Vardy thats for sure, maybe a bid for someone like Jota in January would be a better option?

Don’t know much about José Ignacio Peleteiro Ramallo AKA Jota but his stats don’t looks great and he’s 29

Is Aaron Ramsey on loan out of the question?

I know central midfield is not somewhere where we're in desperate need, but he's a quality player, will be available and I sense would be an excellent fit for the way we like to play.

I accept, wages is a big issue here as well.  

Obvious after today we need another centre forward (even though I still rate Iheanacho in the right circumstance).

Really good players will not move to play 2nd fiddle to Vardy. See names such as Jovic, and it just isn't going to happen.

I'd personally love us to go for Armstrong at Blackburn. Quick, but could also play alongside Vardy in a 2, English which helps for squad registrations, and I imagine would jump at the move. Only 23 as well so perfect age.

• Like 1

The problem is so many believe we are or should be challenging for a top 4 or 6 finish. Yet none of those clubs have "Ineacho" level backup options, weve persisted for too long now with it. Vardys time is not up and realistically your not getting mustard unless they think they're starting week in week out but ffs, you have to have better more effective players than Nacho. Even Wellbeck at Brighton on free would have been more effective 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Thauvin.

Bloke would score enough goals on the wing to allow us to play donald duck up front and us not notice.

I’m of this opinion. Incredibly tricky to ask someone to join as back up to essentially a legend unless some clever signing. 

If Harvey hits 10+ in the league, we need another midfielder whose capable of that. There’s 45 to 50 goals sorted 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’m of this opinion. Incredibly tricky to ask someone to join as back up to essentially a legend unless some clever signing. 

If Harvey hits 10+ in the league, we need another midfielder whose capable of that. There’s 45 to 50 goals sorted 

Barnes, maddison, thauvin behind vardy with under and perez as potential impact subs....yes please!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Obvious after today we need another centre forward (even though I still rate Iheanacho in the right circumstance).

Really good players will not move to play 2nd fiddle to Vardy. See names such as Jovic, and it just isn't going to happen.

I'd personally love us to go for Armstrong at Blackburn. Quick, but could also play alongside Vardy in a 2, English which helps for squad registrations, and I imagine would jump at the move. Only 23 as well so perfect age.

I love the Armstrong shout, doesn’t seem to be linked with much but he’s been quality the last season and a half for Blackburn. Newcastle have a sell on clause so I do wonder how much it would take to get him