Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

7 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Can’t be asked to trawl through but would Anyone take Diego Costa on a free till the end of season on a pay per game fee ?

Couthinio keeps being linked again along with Thauvin and the lad from Braga?

A more expensive Silmani. Pass!

I’ve spoken to enough players who’ve unequivocally said they hate Diego Costa to be pretty confident we would never sign him, even if he were at a good price and still rated by our scouts. 

Also, the more connected posters can correct me if I’m wrong but it’s my understanding that we still pay close attention to personality attributes when looking for players, and this is a reason why we haven’t gone after some players who were seemingly good fits. 

Costa will probably go to Turkey, where the red cards aren’t just expected, they’re required. 

Edited by The_77
Grammar

14 minutes ago, Nick said:

In a nice, non confrontational, inquiring sort of way - do you have a source for this?

Oh come on....    This is 'FT'.   The Transfer Window post thrive on rumors and opinions not having very much, if any substance.  Unless SfE posts, do not hold your breath.

Article in the Athletic today about Sami Khedira wanting to play in the Premier League.

Feels like more of a Spurs signing but might be worth a look given the countless times a lack of experience in midfield has been cited in the past few years.

4 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Article in the Athletic today about Sami Khedira wanting to play in the Premier League.

Feels like more of a Spurs signing but might be worth a look given the countless times a lack of experience in midfield has been cited in the past few years.

Could work. We need a stand in for Youri who’s on the downward trajectory. Eriksen, Khedira etc would suit me.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, KFS said:

Could work. We need a stand in for Youri who’s on the downward trajectory. Eriksen, Khedira etc would suit me.

Something similar to Estaban. I know the club do like something like that. An experienced head to throw in every now and then. Sami wouldn’t be a bad shout to be fair, vast experience and I can’t imagine he’d command huge wages either! 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Are we allowed to have the transfer thread open? Or is that prohibited in tier 4 areas? I need my fix of relentless linkage to South American wonder kids and ropey Italian translations! 

You can have it open but only after you have a substantial meal and no more than 8 people from 3 households in each thread. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Nick said:

SOLD - knows exactly how to boot a corner flag in celebration.

Was 1 minute and 57 seconds in before I realised the lyrics to that song were actually all in English lol

Anyway, this is the guy I'm now going to obsess over for the next month.

• Like 2