Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

3 hours ago, KFS said:

Could work. We need a stand in for Youri who’s on the downward trajectory. Eriksen, Khedira etc would suit me.

Sorry I want to clarify that I didn’t mean Youri is on the downward trajectory, rather someone who is should come in to be his back up!

20 hours ago, dynamark said:

I predect absolute nothing except maybe D Gray going on a very reasonably priced deal to a bottom half club.

Get back our injured boys have a good year and then a big striker incoming end of year.  

Possibly Burnley now that they have money. Going on what he delivered here that's about his level.

20 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Possibly Burnley now that they have money. Going on what he delivered here that's about his level.

jeez.......have a heart. Nobody deserves that kind of abuse.

6 hours ago, Nick said:

SOLD - knows exactly how to boot a corner flag in celebration.

If we got him, I'd be like, "Mate!  Ta. "

Looks like a hell of a player in that reel.  It was hard to judge his pace .  He looks like he enjoys being on the end of a cross .

Costa would be a disaster..... could you imagine the claims the club would endure if the 2021 league title, FA cup and Europa league celebration bus drove through Rutland with him lobbing celery at people like a loony.....

Edited by Pliskin
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Costa would be a disaster..... could you imagine the claims the club would endure if the 2021 league title, FA cup and Europa league celebration bus drove through Rutland with him lobbing celery at people like a loony.....

Didn't realise Oakham United were that good? 

45 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

He wants to go apparently..... but according to Celtic media he won’t be going until the end of the window. I can’t help but think Celtic will price us out of the market thought.... 

..always believed a deal or agreement was in place prior to the start of this season!!!

We will find out soon where he will lands.....fingers crossed it is us.

3 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

..always believed a deal or agreement was in place prior to the start of this season!!!

We will find out soon where he will lands.....fingers crossed it is us.

We shall see. Lots of rumours about Celtic players following Rodgers here but so far none have materialized.

Which makes me believe that there is better value for higher quality to be found elsewhere. I trust our scouting department.

41 minutes ago, SO1 said:

We shall see. Lots of rumours about Celtic players following Rodgers here but so far none have materialized.

Which makes me believe that there is better value for higher quality to be found elsewhere. I trust our scouting department.

.. or perhaps they have little or no liking for Rodgers!!!

We have heard rumours of disquiet regarding Celtic players in regards to Rodgers and you wonder if this could be reasons for no Celtic players appearing on our doorstep or conversely we are looking for better quality out there.

Edited by sacreblueits442
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. or perhaps they have little or no liking for Rodgers!!!

We have heard rumours of disquiet regarding Celtic players in regards to Rodgers and you wonder if this could be reasons for no Celtic players appearing on our doorstep or conversely we are looking for better quality out there.

Some love him. Like McGregor. 

5 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

More like Gimps. Rutland is a different county, **** them. Anyone born in Rutland that supports Leicester are a glory hunting plastic. 

to be fair it’s changed from being part of Leicestershire to being independent a fair few times..

• Like 1

As a Celtic player you'd have to look at Leicster as a hugely attractive option, I doubt even any slight bad feelings towards Rodgers would stop them whatsoever. The chance to go to a humble club that's got massive spotlight over the last few years and has been on the up with great owners with vision and ambition (not to mention more money in the EPL). It's a new pond entirely compared to the SPL.