Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

Just now, Fox1norfolk said:

I think Nacho always plays like a rabbit in the headlights. He lacks technique, final touch, awareness and confidence. These are basics a talented footballer demonstrates in his late teens so I reckon Nacho will always lack those qualities

I agree. We need to move him out next summer, but for the next few months he would be OK as third choice. 

Just now, Lambert09 said:

You say this but you get the player today rather than wait 6 months. Not to mention the player will likely increase the amount he requires as a sign on bonus if he’s going for free and the fact that a 6 month loan of a quality player can cost 5mil in fees. 

It sounds silly but when you scratch the surface sometimes it can be worth paying a little to get it done. 

Personally, I wouldn’t be against a 7-10m move. Simply because I think a new  striker could be the difference in qualifying for Europe again. 

Yeah that's true when you put it like that, just annoying that they haven't even registered him to be able to play but want 15m for him, but I guess they'll price him at that and expect to probably receive half of it. 7.5m I could live with, Slimanis wages going would cover his once he goes.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Napoli are having a fcukin laugh, they want 15m for a player they cannot use and who will walk away for free in the summer? There's trying to bluff a shit hand and then there's this.

I agree with you 100% BUT if it takes £15m and he’s willing to come here would you pay it? I still can’t think of a better forward for that money.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

You say this but you get the player today rather than wait 6 months. Not to mention the player will likely increase the amount he requires as a sign on bonus if he’s going for free and the fact that a 6 month loan of a quality player can cost 5mil in fees. 

It sounds silly but when you scratch the surface sometimes it can be worth paying a little to get it done. 

Personally, I wouldn’t be against a 7-10m move. Simply because I think a new  striker could be the difference in qualifying for Europe again. 

Would make sense for the player too. 6 months of top 6 Prem battle to push himself into the Euro squad 

57 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I think it will be very interesting to see where in the squad we strengthen next. For once, I don't think there are really any glaring weak areas. A backup striker is probably the biggest concern, but I don't know if we'll bother until we can sell Nacho. Maybe a backup for Tielemans, but I think KDH could be that when he returns in the summer. We have some real depth in defence now, both centrally and out wide.

If I had to guess, I'd say we probably won't sign anyone in Jan unless there's a bargain to be had. In the summer, I think we'll maybe get a couple of younger squad players, either Under permanently or a different RW and replace any outgoings.

You found them in your post. Without vardy and Youri we are hopeless, because there's no one in the squad to stand in for them. 

1 minute ago, Fktf said:

You found them in your post. Without vardy and Youri we are hopeless, because there's no one in the squad to stand in for them. 

I’m personally not as worried about youris cover. I’m fairly certain Praet would adequately fill in for him (or as well as any cover could do) 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Silver surfer 1 said:

Diego Costa 

Barnes.                  Vardy

Maddison 

Ndidi.       Tielemans 

Cast.   Soy  fofana  Rick 

Kasper 

get Diego there’s a trophy there, only need 15 -20 games of him , 6 month contract And a red card thrown in , well worth the punt .  

I love cannabis and am high as much of the day as possible. But even I’m not that spaced out to have JV playing behind anyone and definitely not wide right mate. 

52 minutes ago, Silver surfer 1 said:

Diego Costa 

Maddison 

Ndidi.       Tielemans 

Kasper 

get Diego there’s a trophy there, only need 15 -20 games of him , 6 month contract And a red card thrown in , well worth the punt .  

I take it you’re still drinking all the Christmas beer? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I’m personally not as worried about youris cover. I’m fairly certain Praet would adequately fill in for him (or as well as any cover could do) 

Vardy cover/replacement is certainly the main concern. Would be nice to pick up a deep lying passer though. I like Dennis, but in a more advanced role than what Youri plays.

2 hours ago, Silver surfer 1 said:

Diego Costa 

Maddison 

Ndidi.       Tielemans 

Kasper 

get Diego there’s a trophy there, only need 15 -20 games of him , 6 month contract And a red card thrown in , well worth the punt

SSurfer.JPG.af5dfe791258dc7980fbe2533543376a.JPG

Good old Wikipedia ... no matter how perplexing the matter, one look-up and all is explained.

10 minutes ago, Gordon the Great said:

Much to old, would take Ken Keyworth though................

We would have won the 1961 cup final if we had not dropped Ken Leek for Ken Keyworth....total mistake it was McIlmoyle

*edited due to mid latter stage dementure

Edited by norwichfox