Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Kasper Schmeichel

On 08/06/2021 at 17:39, Sampson said:

Never thought about that but it would be unbelievable if he could break Graham Cross' record, never thought I'd see anyone break it.

Think it's unlikely though, but it's not unrealistic with the extra games coming from European football next season. I think more likely is he could well overtake Adam Black into 2nd and reach 550 or so.

When I think about how many games Wallington and Walsh played for us, it's pretty amazing to think barring a lengthy injury, he'll almost certainly overtake their appearance stats next season and could still play another 150 odd games for us as well.

Vardy...is going to Surprise us all, and Play in until he s 60...

3 xs in his 50s..Golden boot. Then break the Tanks record..:bounce:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PNM said:

Poor guy saw what happened with Khun Vichai, and now this. Really hope Eriksen pulls through.

What a man.  Ran from the other side of the pitch,  moved players aside (who were trying to help tbf) and let the medics do their work.  I can only imagine what he's going through right now. 

Prayers for Eriksen tonight. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, PNM said:

Poor guy saw what happened with Khun Vichai, and now this. Really hope Eriksen pulls through.

Was thinking exactly the same thing.

I've questioned Kasper's overall performance this season but what is never in doubt is his humanity, bravery and leadership. He is an incredible individual and so proud of him again. 

Hoping Christian Eriksen is going to be OK, prayers and thoughts are with him and his family. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nabb7 said:

Have I misunderstood or are UEFA restarting the game this evening? Surely those players can’t play a game of football right now?

Yeah playing at 8.30pm, players wanted to play once they knew he was stabilised. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, nabb7 said:

Have I misunderstood or are UEFA restarting the game this evening? Surely those players can’t play a game of football right now?

The players discussed it with both Eriksen and his wife and Eriksen's wish was for them to get the job done