Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Wolves (H) - Post Match Thread - 08/11/2020 1 - 0

That’s a huge win. To grind it out against a good and in-form side in the third game in six days is fantastic.

I doubted if this team could win games like that but they absolutely can.

Even in the second half, with the backs to the wall we still had the better chances.

So excited for the likes of Pereira and Castagne to come back in as well. 

2 minutes ago, Elvis hammond said:

I was Nervous there bit to be honest wolves really didn't create that much apart from one great save from kasper in all honesty 

Both sides were guilty of this tbf. You only had one shot on target other than the penalties, which was a Vardy long ranger in the first half. 

We did enough!

I was happy with our first half and think we played well throughout, I always felt we needed a 2nd though and thought we'd rue the 2nd penalty miss.

The 2nd half certainly towards the end was abit nail biting, I didn't feel in control towards the end of the game and that's classic Wolves.

Great win all round and just hope it's a draw in the Scouse v Manc game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elvis hammond said:

I'm going now to get pissed and see if the Mrs want to get her leg over hahhahaha

You are one classy gentleman.  It shows the progress the club and society have made.   If your Mrs complains, she is merely being precious and old-fashioned and not realising what a lucky little lady she is.

The Leicester Fosse squad would be proud of you 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Didn't create much but the Barnes chance and Evans header were clear cut and was better than anything Wolves created. A long range Neves effort and the Podence effort the only I can think of. 

Neto hit one low at Schmeichel from the left of the box, and Dendoncker had a ball over the top which he side footed wide and should have done better with. 

Neves was the big chance though. 

Edited by The Bear

Tell you what, we are the most fluid team in this league... I don’t think it’s even close. We can play different systems, different players, switch individuals positions. Attack with class, counter with class defend with class and most importantly do the dirty stuff when we need to. 

All of this with huge huge players missing. Keep the overall fitness high and we are bloody in this. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2