Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

If its 7 day isolation for Salah he will be ok to play though won't he? Or is it 10 days now. Get confused. 

Think It’s  min 10 and then neg tests 

I would think they will be testing him every day once he’s back (although he shouldn’t be travelling for at least a week - I bet they arrange a private plane to bring him back) and will try to get two negative tests through by next Saturday to justify his isolation ending .... remember it means more ...

Edited by st albans fox

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

There is simply no justification for the game to be called off at the moment. I don’t know what the protocol says for the number of players in a squad that have to be unavailable re covid for a game to be postponed but there must be something written down and agreed 

Man City had several players unavailable a month or so ago and still had to play

injuries are an irrelevance in this respect 

The rules are as long as you can field 11 players one of which is a GK then the game goes ahead even if they are youth players. All clubs agreed to this before project restart.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Wow lol 

In all seriousness how ****ing stupid are these international breaks. 

I wouldn’t think he arrived in Egypt until Monday - I therefore doubt he caught it on international duty which makes you wonder if any more Liverpool players are going to test positive ....

• Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

I wouldn’t think he arrived in Egypt until Monday - I therefore doubt he caught it on international duty which makes you wonder if any more Liverpool players are going to test positive ....

Very good point, and didn't another of their squad come down with last week.

They'll still beat us with a last minute disputed penalty though.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He apparently caught it at his Brothers wedding

Edited by moore_94

Mane is the best LW / LF in the world for me right now. 

Whilst I don’t like him, I respect him. His work rate, tenacity and ability make him more of a headache than Salad. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, shailen said:

16/5 for us to win at Anfield. Decent value given the circumstances 

We are missing Ndidi, Ricardo, Soyuncu and potentially Castagne. Lets not go overboard. It's still Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool at Anfield.

• Like 3