Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Facecloth

We need to talk about Jonny Evans

Excellent 3rd choice option for me, heard a lot of 'leicester fans will tell you evans was actually our best defender' last year but didnt really see much separating him and soyuncu tbh, now that we have fofana you can see what a superior defender to soyuncu looks like and it's not evans, they both have their flaws but you can argue soyuncu's mistakes and erratic play was due to it being his first PL season whereas evan's weaknesses like lack of pace and ability on the ball cant really be improved upon. I do rate Evans but he's not our defensive talisman like a lot of fans think he is and wouldnt be surprised nor overly upset if soyuncu does replace him in the lineup.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

Would you be starting this topic if it wasn't for the own goal though

Said it wasn't to do with the OG. I've actually said this numerous times in the past on another thread about him but people brush it off, say he's our best defender.

Edited by Facecloth

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Said it wasn't to do with the OG. I've actually said this numerous times in the past on another thread about him but people brush it off, say he's our best defender.

No I know you said that but safe to say the OG triggered the post, wouldn't be writing it if we were 2-0 up

FWIW I agree with you