Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

Some interesting information in this for those that are suggesting Luke goes out on loan. https://www.footballfancast.com/leicester-city-news/leicester-city-team-injury-news-premier-league-crystal-palace-luke-thomas-ricardo-pereira-statistics-analysis-tactics-opinion

there is another balance article below too

https://foxesofleicester.com/2021/04/25/next-leicester-city-star-foxes-academy/

Edited by Whys it always me
Added second article

18 hours ago, filbertway said:

Who the hell is Bernard?! 

The only left back called Bernard that I can think of is Olivier, and I'm sure he's about 45 and he might not even have been a full back lol

Remember him at Leicester 

18 hours ago, filbertway said:

Who the hell is Bernard?! 

The only left back called Bernard that I can think of is Olivier, and I'm sure he's about 45 and he might not even have been a full back lol

You’re correct, he was a full back. Last seen picking himself up off the turf at the KP after being knocked out by Laurent Robert 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whys it always me said:

That top link needs more pop ups. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Quite a lot of you had a go at me for questioning Luke attacking abilities 

now you understand 

Really expecting a 19 year old to play consistently every game? What about how poor Castagne has been?

Also nice to see you picking on the kid when everyone is shocking

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

Played the safe ball too often tonight. When he first broke into the side last season, he was getting behind and crossing the ball in. Maybe he's being told to play like that, I don't know.

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

There will be days like for him. All part of the process as per Chilwell and Barnes 

Chilwell was still putting in terrible performances a few months before Chelsea spunked £50m on him, and he was what, 23 at the time, and playing week in week out.

• Like 1

Just now, Facecloth said:

Chilwell was still putting in terrible performances a few months before Chelsea spunked £50m on him, and he was what, 23 at the time, and playing week in week out.

Agreed but I’m not letting my personal opinion of Chilwell cloud the issue. He had a good six months and it made us £50 million. 

• Like 1

He came into in the second half. Whilst it want his best game he got forward more which people have been asking for and always showed for the ball even after a few poor passes/crosses. 

What I found laughable was he was being blamed for the goal with a poor throw in. Some people seem to attack Thomas when he makes a mistake but some of the big boys don’t get the same hammering if they make a mistake. He still young and will be inconsistent

• Like 1