Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Tielemans is only shit when we play Maddison, the amount of people that don't see this really annoys me. 

YT was amazing and up there with our best players until Maddison got fit and BR put him back in the team.

No one said this on Sunday though :dunno:

I'm not normally one to switch a game off, but tonight has been absolutely fuchsing garbage. Too many lightweigh players ducking 50/50 challenges in the middle of the park, and no sense of how to defend a set piece. So frustrating to watch at time. Oh and Tielemans needs dropping for a couple of games.

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

And this is what pisses me off about Brendan. Why can’t he get us up for these games?  Or just set us up properly. THIS is my main gripe with him. It’s bobbins. 

Because they are like a bully team, good when they are winning but no heart when behind. How many times over the last year have we reversed losing positions