Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Everton (H) Match Thread

We are miles off the top 4. Rodgers not getting enough out of these players. Why play tielemans so deep. He plays so much better up the pitch. Like what Belgium do with him. Thomas should be playing. Fuchs completely out of his depth unless we are playing some relegation fodder. Maddison hasn't turned up again. And vardy not in the game. 

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

Tielemans is only shit when we play Maddison, the amount of people that don't see this really annoys me. 

YT was amazing and up there with our best players until Maddison got fit and BR put him back in the team.

Well it's not maddison fault that Tielemans cannot even pass the bloody ball to our player

2 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

How can we be sublime one match, then play like donkeys the next!  I sometimes wish we were just ordinary every match, then I would know what to expect!

We actually played a Brighton team that just weren’t as good as most in the league. We weren’t sublime by any stretch.

When this team doesn’t release the ball quickly or look to make a run early, we always look hopeless.

Frank Lampard said it about Chelsea- too many think they’ve cracked it in the team.

we have the same affliction it seems.

Also this will be labelled a fantastic away performance.

for the first 25 minutes Everton were misplacing passes, giving the ball Away, slow. 

the commentators keep talking about how they’ve been clinical. 

we’ve conceded a goal that our keeper would save 99 times out of 100 and a goal from a corner they never should’ve had. 

1 minute ago, shen said:

What?! I watched for a good minute leading up the corner. I then watched two incredible saves and 10 defenders ball watching. But let me not stop you bashing Kasper, if that's your poison.

Btw, the incredible saves, state what I mentioned as in shot stopper, but his kicking did leave to Everton goal