Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Spurs (A) Match Thread

Just now, TrentFox said:

Hate that VAR now sees incidents like that as a penalty. Great that it was in our favour today, but I’d be seriously annoyed if it was against us. He didn’t have control of the ball. He wasn’t a threat. He wasn’t about to become a threat. Decisions like that ruin the game for me, but might yet make my evening! 😂

It was a clear foul everyone who has viewed it agrees clumsy as hell 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Hate that VAR now sees incidents like that as a penalty. Great that it was in our favour today, but I’d be seriously annoyed if it was against us. He didn’t have control of the ball. He wasn’t a threat. He wasn’t about to become a threat. Decisions like that ruin the game for me, but might yet make my evening! 😂

You being serious?

Shocking stupid challenge by Aurier. He almost knocked Fofana into touch from the peno box 🤣🤣

• Like 2

Just now, shailen said:

We've done well. They've not created anything of any real note and we've controlled the game. They'll have to come at us now so it's our chance to sit back and counter on them and hopefully get a second. 

We usually are good when in front and can sometimes get a couple more 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Are you seriously suggesting that isn’t a foul?? 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Wilf has been monumental since his return, what a player 

He's comfortably been the best player on the park in that half. Winning tackles, headers but also making great passes and pulling of some Tielemans / Maddison esque shimmies to make space for himself! He is one of the best players in the league for me and showing why! What a lovely fella he is too!

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

I actually thought that was a nailed on penalty 

Not shoulder to shoulder 

Barged right through Fofana who didn’t go down easily 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

:blink:

Absolute nailed on penalty. You can just run into the back of someone 

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

He's been barged in the back with no attempt to play the ball, it's a clear foul. Wouldn't have any complaints (apart from the defending) had that been the other way round.

• Like 2