Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Spurs (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Hate that VAR now sees incidents like that as a penalty. Great that it was in our favour today, but I’d be seriously annoyed if it was against us. He didn’t have control of the ball. He wasn’t a threat. He wasn’t about to become a threat. Decisions like that ruin the game for me, but might yet make my evening! 😂

None of that is relevant surely?  It's either a foul or it's not.

Edited by murphy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Absolutely gash penalty by Vardy by the way! Shame he doesnt hit more like the 2 against Man City. 

He scored? Can't call a penalty gash if he scored surely? Perhaps he has done his research and knows loris always dives so best to put it in the middle 

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

Hey man, I don't know about other her but I would take this result over a 3-0 or 4-0 win because winning like this against Spurs of all teams....... Gives me something..... They call it "Endorphins"

In English, we call that the shits. 

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

You being serious?

Shocking stupid challenge by Aurier. He almost knocked Fofana into touch from the peno box 🤣🤣

Seen some bizarre shouts in this thread. First that Albrighton should've been sent off and now the most blatant penalty you're likely to see 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Hate that VAR now sees incidents like that as a penalty. Great that it was in our favour today, but I’d be seriously annoyed if it was against us. He didn’t have control of the ball. He wasn’t a threat. He wasn’t about to become a threat. Decisions like that ruin the game for me, but might yet make my evening! 😂

Has to be a foul no attempt to play the ball and goes straight through the man, would be more annoyed if it was one of our players fouling the opponent 

4 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

The problem there isn’t VAR it’s the defending, if that was given against us it wouldn’t be the officials I’d be furious with, it would be the idiot making a challenge like that when there is no danger at all.