Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Newcastle United (a) Pre-Match

We will obviously be at full strength for this one. So, all things being equal, that is the team that drew with Man United.

And as our best team is a lot better than Newcastle’s, we should win.

Make that MUST win.

Hope I'm wrong but for me we'll be nowhere near the top 4 come the end of the season (in terms of points), I think some of us are aiming far too high.

Very disappointing result today so we should be looking to come back with a win against these. After that we've got Stoke in the cup, we can play the second string for me, not interested in it this season (second time I've ever said that, first was 15-16).

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Back to the strongest 11 for this

Schmeichel

Justin Fofana Evans Castagne

Tielemans Ndidi

Perez Maddison Barnes

Vardy

Possibly Under for Perez

Agree with the sentiment but not the strongest XI;

Schmeichel

Amartey

Fofana

Evans

Justin 

Ndidi

Tielemans

Castagne

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

but you might very well be right @moore_94and I wouldn’t be unhappy with that team either!

I would say give madders a rest if he has niggles and bring him on as a sub. I'd start Praet alongside Youri as he looks like he is lacking confidence after today and needs some minutes. He is better alongside Youri and Castagne. Perez needs some more minutes too. He has looked better since his break. Full strength otherwise!

• Like 4