Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Newcastle United (a) Pre-Match

No reason why it wouldn't be a full strength side.

Kasper

JJ    Fofana   Evans  Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans  Maddison

Perez                          Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Soyuncu, Thomas, Mendy, Praet, Albrighton/Under, Nacho

Could be Albrighton or Under at RW. I went with Perez as it's his former club.

Anyone know the latest on Ricardo? Can't be far off now, can he?

Don't know why we even attempt to predict our results. We don't know which Leicester will turn up game by game, whether that be personnel or motivation levels. The quality of the opponent is largely irrelevant in predicting a result also when you look at who we've lost to and who we've beaten

Saying all that, 3-0 city

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Cmon guys, they are poor, off-form and just about the whole of the Geordie fan base seem to want rid of Bruce

Play the correct team and we should win this

We are much better than Newcastle 

All of that is true. Newcastle win it is then....

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

This forum needs a bit of maddog, it's crying out for it. 

We must win this game after Brendan's seven deadly changes.

We need to keep in touch of 4th and stay in the champions League race, you can't rest 7 players and not beat Newcastle in the game afterwards.

Are we going to slit throats in the chase for 4th or are we going to be tepid and finish 8th. It's time to make your choice Brendan. 

Edited by maddog

The only question is who plays right wing? Albrighton holds the position but that was ok against Man Utd and Spurs. We need a bigger goal threat against Newcastle. Hopefully Under fit, if not then I'd go with Perez in the hope of the goal against former club story happens. 

Vardy, Castagne, Fofana, Tielemans, Ndidi and Maddison all come back in. 

• Like 1

I’m sure we’ll win this one it’ll be a bloody cold outing for the Foxes up North so let’s hope our lads stick their thermals on?

I'm going for 0-3 win for the Foxes hoping Ünder is fit to travel even get a starting place really like the way this lad can rip apart a defence and isn’t afraid to shoot on sight just wondering why Brendan doesn’t use him as much in games when fit ?

Can Barnes continue his scoring form and Maddison if plays gets back to his best. 

Kasper 

Evans   Fofana    
JJ.                                            Castagne 

Ndidi. Tielemans 

Ünder              Maddison.          Barnes

Vardy 

• Like 2

Teams at the top have a habit of winning games in hand. If they do, we are about 6th or 7th. Our results are just about at that level - pretty good, but with some hideous inconsistencies. Have a horrible suspicion this will be another, courtesy of a frustrating 1-1. 

25 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Teams at the top have a habit of winning games in hand. If they do, we are about 6th or 7th. Our results are just about at that level - pretty good, but with some hideous inconsistencies. Have a horrible suspicion this will be another, courtesy of a frustrating 1-1. 

Pretty much the same with whole league to be fair. 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

23 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Only two in the top seven and three of the top nine won their last game......not quite a habit.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Raw Dykes said:

No reason why it wouldn't be a full strength side.

Kasper

JJ    Fofana   Evans  Castagne

Ndidi

Tielemans  Maddison

Perez                          Barnes

Vardy

Subs: Ward, Soyuncu, Thomas, Mendy, Praet, Albrighton/Under, Nacho

Could be Albrighton or Under at RW. I went with Perez as it's his former club.

Anyone know the latest on Ricardo? Can't be far off now, can he?

That's the team I'd go with. People seem to forget that Perez is actually a very good player. 

I just hope we turn up raring to go, rather than fluffing up a bunch of chances first half and giving them a morale boost.

12 hours ago, justfoxes said:

I’m sure we’ll win this one it’ll be a bloody cold outing for the Foxes up North so let’s hope our lads stick their thermals on?

I'm going for 0-3 win for the Foxes hoping Ünder is fit to travel even get a starting place really like the way this lad can rip apart a defence and isn’t afraid to shoot on sight just wondering why Brendan doesn’t use him as much in games when fit ?

Can Barnes continue his scoring form and Maddison if plays gets back to his best. 

Kasper 

Evans   Fofana    
JJ.                                            Castagne 

Ndidi. Tielemans 

Ünder              Maddison.          Barnes

Vardy 

This is a game that Under could really come of age in.

• Like 2

Calum Wilson always enjoys playing against us doesn't he and will have fresh memories of the Bournemouth game last season. Good player, and likes to try and bully defenders through little cheap shots, pushing the defender after the ball has gone and will go down easily if needed.