Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (a) - Match Thread - 03/01/2021

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I can’t understand how this ref gets the game today. His last performance was disgraceful and he cost a team at least a point. So, refs can make ridiculous mistakes but there are no punishments. Easiest job in the world.

Shouldn't be punished. Just shouldn't be a premier league referee. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Sorry but most players get hurt when their foot lands like that. No need to slant him for it. 

He gets hurt blowing his nose though the drama queen. He needs to man up, no-one ever knows whether he's really injured or play-acting. Barnes regularly gets more stick and just gets on with it. 

• Haha 1

We started really well trying to get around them and quicker football in the final third. Think Bruce saw it immediately and told one of their midfielders to stick deeper. We should have enough quality to find different way through though. 

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I can’t understand how this ref gets the game today. His last performance was disgraceful and he cost a team at least a point. So, refs can make ridiculous mistakes but there are no punishments. Easiest job in the world.

Which game was his last one? Don’t think I’ve seen him before

Just now, TrentFox said:

This is absolutely awful viewing. We should try going sideways and backwards more. Ideally very slowly. That might undo them. 

I'm not sure I'm watching the same game? I think we were amazing first 15-20 mins and now decent still. I wouldn't describe it awful by any stretch of the imagination? 

Just now, volpeazzurro said:

He gets hurt blowing his nose though the drama queen. He needs to man up, no-one ever knows whether he's really injured or play-acting. Barnes regularly gets more stick and just gets on with it. 

Doubt he will ever change, its properly embarassing though

• Haha 1