Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Southampton..(H)..up next.

58 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Was it RCB? I've had a mare, either way he looked nowhere near as good as he did in a back 4. I love him but I do feel we have changed dynamic this season and I hope he's compatible again.

I'm certain he played at least a half at LCB and looked uncharacteristically calamitous, was for at least 1-2 games

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nick said:

Any chance BR will rest Tielemans so he doesn't lose him for Chelsea?

I think Southampton represent a bigger threat than Chelsea, so I'd rather see him play today, and it's not a fait accompli that he'll be carded.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eskay said:

Lets not forget ....Sotons last game in the league was a win against Liverpool. They're a seriously good outfit. I think a draw is on the cards (even if they don't have Ings). 

I just hope we don't have another west ham/villa/Fulham/Everton home performance. Our home form since coming back from the first lock down is a concern! 

I dont ever want to see a Fulham performance ever again, still scarred by that hopefully will be singing tonight come on the Foxes

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Rumour has it that Danny Ings isn’t in the squad. Don’t shoot the messenger if it’s wrong but I’ve seen on Twitter that on his girlfriends Instagram story that they are currently in southampton.

Didn't they already confirm that on the press conference? He's self isolating 

• Like 1