Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kuredufox

The Pitch

I noticed it was poor when one of our games was on amazon a few weeks ago but didn't know if it was down to a poor picture I was getting through amazon.

People making points about the weather are more than valid but we usually keep it pristine and to the highest standard even in the worst weather.

Fair point about it not having a full off season and also we'd usually get it relayed during the summer off season.

Although didn't we get it relayed during the 1st lockdown, we're a couple of months of that being year appreciated.

Edited by Matt

40 minutes ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Apparently grounds team have had tons of work to do at the new training ground so the pitch has received less attention than normal.

Not true. 

They have a dedicated team for the ground that are there day in day out 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

My back garden’s exactly the same. Main difference, Leicester’s groundsmen don’t have to clean up the dog poo.

I’m not sure about - some of our performances  at home this season have been dog shit...