Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (H) pre-match

I’d be surprised if Vardy played this game, might be a good chance with games coming think and fast to give him today and Saturday off, get him right for Everton.

I would be tempted to go with a front 3 of

Barnes Perez and Under

with the 3 constantly interchanging and mixing it up.

• Like 3

Kasper    
       Soyuncu  Evans Fofana 

Castagne                           Justin 

Tielmans   Ndidi  Maddison 

Barnes 
                      Vardy   

I think Brendan will go to a back 3 for 

this 1. Might go with Albrighton instead of castagne. That’s what I’d go with. 

Kante is back after suspension.

Chilwell is fit.

They could put Drinkwater in the Premier League Squad.

And maybe sign Dimmy Gray for £40 million, seeing as they like signing Leicester players.

And if they sack Lampard, maybe Don Claudio can take over.

In fact, screw it, maybe they can swap that Lion for a Fox.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Kante is back after suspension.

Chilwell is fit.

They could put Drinkwater in the Premier League Squad.

And maybe sign Dimmy Gray for £40 million, seeing as they like signing Leicester players.

And if they sack Lampard, maybe Don Claudio can take over.

In fact, screw it, maybe they can swap that Lion for a Fox.

TBF they have had to give us 120m to do so, which we’ve invested in a much better squad so in a way we have to thank them.

fyi DD gone on loan somewhere in Europe so they can’t bring him in.

For me a draw against these is acceptable, just don’t lose it is what I ask

The win today takes the pressure off. A draw wouldn't be a disaster, but we can win this.

I think Cags might start. I think Fofana's the tits, but I was reminded tonight just how good Soyuncu is. He is such a calming presence at the back. We are really spoilt for choice at both CB and full-back.

I wouldn't risk starting Vardy if he needs the rest. Ayoze as a false 9 is fine by me. Hopefully, Jamie's fit enough for the bench, at least.

I'd like to see Ricardo and Under play some part soon.

32 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

We showed today that we can get results when vardy is off it. We’ll be fine if we play like we know we can 

Without him on the pitch we're a totally different side.. just his presence makes a massive difference!

Without him the opponents feel more comfortable and confident in nullifying our attacking threat.

Iheanacho and Perez are just not good enough as replacements.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Without him on the pitch we're a totally different side.. just his presence makes a massive difference!

Without him the opponents feel more comfortable and confident in nullifying our attacking threat.

Iheanacho and Perez are just not good enough as replacements.

No team would be as good without their best player. However I do think his importance to the team is overstated somewhat. I think we have the ability to cope without him for a number of games. I wouldn’t want to face months without him but a few games would be okay.

I was more nervous for Southampton that this one pre-match. Even though we beat Southampton tonight, based off the two games today that hasn't changed. Chelsea obviously have very dangerous players but now we've had a good run of games operating with a close to first choice back 4 and have Ndidi and Tielemans in absolutely monstrous form in front of them I feel really positive about this one.

I've been looking forward to Castagne/Justin/Ricardo/Anyone running at Chilwell on the overlap since he moved. If the likes of Maddison makes little darts into the inside channel between Chilwell and the CB I think we'll get some joy out of that.