Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (H) pre-match

Same team if it’s available for me. Only question would be little Wes or Cags? I’d have thought Cags will play the 90 at Brentford on Sunday to ‘complete’ his comeback, meaning little Wes will get the nod in this one. 

Edited by Devonfox1884

2 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Same team if it’s available for me. Only question would be little Wes or Cags? I’d have thought Cags will play the 90 at Brentford on Sunday to ‘complete’ his comeback, meaning little Wes will get the nod in this one. 

Think Cags might start.

With the Chelsea frontline I think we need the pace of Fofana and strength of Soyuncu for this one. Evans can get a well earned rest.

Ricardo in for Castange who looked exhausted against Southampton.

I would go with a flexible front 3 of Under, Perez, Barnes and give Vardy a rest.

Kasper

Ricardo 

Fofana

Soyuncu 

Justin

Ndidi

Tielemans

Maddison

Under

Perez

Barnes

Bench: Ward, Evans, Castange, Mendy, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Amartey, Thomas, Fitzhugh

5 hours ago, themightyfin said:

So your dropping MA? In tip top form ?

Not dropping him, giving him a rest and playing the team to win this game. We have got 2 games a week for the rest of the season from here on in , and we are going to have to rest and rotate. Particularly those players the other side of 30. Albrighton has been playing brilliantly for us, however the role I was suggesting wouldn’t suit his skill set.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

Not dropping him, giving him a rest and playing the team to win this game. We have got 2 games a week for the rest of the season from here on in , and we are going to have to rest and rotate. Particularly those players the other side of 30. Albrighton has been playing brilliantly for us, however the role I was suggesting wouldn’t suit his skill set.

The role your suggesting would play right into Chelsea's hands. 

No way will MA be left out. 

19 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

The role your suggesting would play right into Chelsea's hands. 

No way will MA be left out. 

I thought he looked knackered v Southampton,  I wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple of changes made. I think it’ll be the same lineup but Soyuncu and Perez for Fofana and Albrighton.  

On 16/01/2021 at 22:35, Fox in the North said:

......must win?

I think so and think we can even without Jamie V., but i'm not sticking my neck out again and saying we will. Oh hell.....yes, I think we will. But I want photographic dated evidence we're practicing corners , set pieces and penalties, both the heading bit ,the kicking bit, the 2nd ball bit, and mixing up orthodox and short corners, corner taking ,and the big guys we send up. I have good reason to think we're not.

8 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Of course all the replies to my earlier post are valid. All I was trying to say was; we are at the half way point of the season and we have lost 5 games. IF we go in to lose 10 games (over the full season) we won’t win the title. We just won’t. It’s too many losses.

Guys all the top 4 have dropped about the same points ,plus or minus 1, and I don't csre if we don't go top again until the last day of the season, although we probably won't be able to avoid being top again at some point before the end. In fact it would be a sort of balance to what happened last season. I do think 3 points would be handy though,even for an ECL qualifying finish.

Edited by Alan Frost

8 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Press chilwell and all he does is go backwards, albrighton gets the nod for me, then bring under on last 20/30 mins depending on how game is to run at him 

Yes, definitely press Chilwell but Chelsea are better with players knowing how to position themselves for a pass, so we also need to press Chilwell’s passing lanes. Then watch them go backwards.

4 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Lampards last game at the Chelsea helm?

too soon?

who knows?

just facking win it

and why doesn’t my phone auto capitalise the start of a new line anymore. Cnuting thing. 

Wouldn’t be the first time a Chelsea manager has been sacked after losing at the KP.

8 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

With the Chelsea frontline I think we need the pace of Fofana and strength of Soyuncu for this one. Evans can get a well earned rest.

Ricardo in for Castange who looked exhausted against Southampton.

I would go with a flexible front 3 of Under, Perez, Barnes and give Vardy a rest.

Kasper

Ricardo 

Fofana

Soyuncu 

Justin

Ndidi

Tielemans

Maddison

Under

Perez

Barnes

Bench: Ward, Evans, Castange, Mendy, Albrighton, Iheanacho, Amartey, Thomas, Fitzhugh

You can’t not play our best CB in a game like this. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Press chilwell and all he does is go backwards, albrighton gets the nod for me, then bring under on last 20/30 mins depending on how game is to run at him 

Our press started at the full backs on Saturday forcing Southampton to go long. We could very well do similar tomorrow. @StriderHiryu

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Bert said:

Can see Cags coming in for Fofana being the only change. Can’t wait to see Barnes running at Chilwell. 

hmm i cant see it... Will be a right sucker punch for Fofana as been playing very well.. However i can see a 3 at the back with them both playing with Evans.