Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Christan Eriksen

Just now, Pliskin said:

Leicester City baulk at Christian Eriksen's £300k-a-week wages after making loan enquiry

that was the headline, I’d imagine it isn’t going to happen. 

He does not fit our buying profile, much rather we had someone we could develop. someone with a hunger and ambition.

1 minute ago, Richardson said:

He does not fit our buying profile, much rather we had someone we could develop. someone with a hunger and ambition.

Profile goes out of the window when you’re hand is forced. We lose Youri and we’re Fuched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wether thos comes off or not, first Odegaard now Ericsson... It just shows the level of player we are after. 

BR has spoken about only bringing in a player of a particular standard. I never thought our standards would be THIS high!

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

But Rodgers said we weren't in the market for anyone:ph34r:

Fairly confident we'll get a midfielder in after reading that, happy days.

Let's hope so. 

Don't really fancy having to use a midfield with Choudhury and Mendy in a PL game. 

Praet was a loss.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Richardson said:

I think we're just after a loan for the rest of the season to replace Praet. We'll be after the finished article who doesn't need developing.

Although a household name, I'd be concerned that Eriksen wouldn't really be what we need. I doubt he'd be motivated enough, and I can imagine he'd think we were beneath him. As far as I know, he's not been in form for a long time.

It is good that we are actively trying to bring someone in, though. I think it would be wise to add a creative midfielder. As things stand, we're buggered if we have to do without Youri or Maddison for a few games.

If we signed the player purely on loan, I've got no problem with that. Praet is an important member of the squad and helped us a lot, even if he's not the main man. Having another high quality player in the team to help us break down stubborn defences could be the difference between Champions League and Europa, and we found out the hard way last season that not having enough bodies to cover for injuries is a bad place to be in,

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Hoping he's not the type of signing who would unsettle other players. Is he on mega-salary levels?

Doubt he’d have been on mega mega money at Spurs from what I’ve heard about Levy and wages. God knows what Milan gave him contract wise but he’s not going to be cheap is he. He’ll be expecting to play as well.

Im conflicted on whether I’m for or against. 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Doubt he’d have been on mega mega money at Spurs from what I’ve heard about Levy and wages. God knows what Milan gave him contract wise but he’s not going to be cheap is he. He’ll be expecting to play as well.

Im conflicted on whether I’m for or against. 

Word on the street is he is on around 300k a week.