Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Christan Eriksen

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Not watched it why what was going on? 

He was being a mardy git about his contract and generally walking around with a face like a smacked arse.

Gets his move to Inter and then can't make that work either.

He's damaged goods I reckon so it's a no from me.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Something in it. 

If we went/enquired about Martin Oddegaard then it seems we're after that sort of player. For it to be an article and then deleted speaks volumes. 

I'd prefer Oddegaard tbh. Could see CE swanning about a bit, whereas MO has the right trajectory right now 

1 minute ago, sdb said:

I'd prefer Oddegaard tbh. Could see CE swanning about a bit, whereas MO has the right trajectory right now 

I reckon it might be down to who it was possible to get on a permanent deal in the summer why it appears we've gone for Eriksen over Odegaard. It's always important with these kind of loans to have an option to buy clause and maybe Madrid weren't having it.

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

When was the last time we were seriously linked with a household name like this? 

Don't get me wrong our recruitment is sensational but don't pretend you too didn't have to Google Castagne, Fofana, Justin, Praet etc. 

Tielemans was probably the last one then before that Evans 

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

When was the last time we were seriously linked with a household name like this? 

Don't get me wrong our recruitment is sensational but don't pretend you too didn't have to Google Castagne, Fofana, Justin, Praet etc. 

Tielemans probably

Telegraph article updated. Unlikely to happen

The Foxes, though, stepped back after learning they would have to pay Eriksen his full £300,000-a-week wages until the end of the season.

Edited by brucey