Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlackFox

Cantwell

Just now, davieG said:

Well you seem to be suggesting that he hadn't been scouted etc. :dunno: But hey it's not worth a big debate so I'll leave it there.

I was trying to suggest that we would be paying a lot more for him because he's an established player as opposed to the others mentioned who we bought as 'nobodys' through good scouting / unearthing talent.

I confused myself with my own opinion so you didn't stand a chance!

• Like 1

Cover for Barnes and can rotate with Maddison in the ACM role. Ita a huge yes from me but the link to him has come from a dog muck website has it not? 

Whatever the link, we've less than a week to go and a domestic transfer is probably the most likely. Rodgers comments about " loving an attacking midfielder " to sign was quite unusual as he's not usually quite as open and direct about possible recruitment. I read that as more of a plea to the club in a last ditch effort to get some reinforcements in than our usual under the radar considered approach. 

17 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

And Maddison..

Think your on the wrong page.  We didn't pluck Maddison out of the unknown like the others mentioned, Maddisons quality was clear to see but he's developed since being at the club.

24 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

This has literally been our entire recruitment philosophy

Unearthing and scouting unknown players who we then develop and sell for profit has been but thats not comparable to Cantwell but thanks for playing.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I rate him

Me too. Fits our profile. Had a poor season so something to prove and we’ll get him cheaper than when he was overhyped last year. 

Adds depth to squad, similar to Praet and somewhat Madders in style so adds versatility. Can play across midfield too so adds back up to Barnes if needed. 

• Like 2