Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlackFox

Cantwell

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Cover for Barnes and can rotate with Maddison in the ACM role. Ita a huge yes from me but the link to him has come from a dog muck website has it not? 

Whatever the link, we've less than a week to go and a domestic transfer is probably the most likely. Rodgers comments about " loving an attacking midfielder " to sign was quite unusual as he's not usually quite as open and direct about possible recruitment. I read that as more of a plea to the club in a last ditch effort to get some reinforcements in than our usual under the radar considered approach. 

LOL, just saw this after replying to your other post. Deffo seems we agree! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Contract has less than 18 months to run too....

Him and Edouard might be push we need for top 4. I wonder if we’ll roll the dice as we have momentum, need cover and also conditions with other clubs make it right. I can see Chelsea taking time with Tuchel and hopefully with people getting wrapped up with Man City we can continue to be under the radar. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Cover for Barnes and can rotate with Maddison in the ACM role. Ita a huge yes from me but the link to him has come from a dog muck website has it not? 

Whatever the link, we've less than a week to go and a domestic transfer is probably the most likely. Rodgers comments about " loving an attacking midfielder " to sign was quite unusual as he's not usually quite as open and direct about possible recruitment. I read that as more of a plea to the club in a last ditch effort to get some reinforcements in than our usual under the radar considered approach. 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Me too. Fits our profile. Had a poor season so something to prove and we’ll get him cheaper than when he was overhyped last year. 

Adds depth to squad, similar to Praet and somewhat Madders in style so adds versatility. Can play across midfield too so adds back up to Barnes if needed. 

Has he played in a wide position for Norwich? 

I don't really see where he is going to get that much playing time this season and more so into next so it seems a slightly odd link to me. 

If the club want him and go for it has my vote.

good ball carrier, needs to go to the gym and bulk up but feel he’s at the level Maddison was when we picked him up from them, if he develops like him then what’s not to like.

if he was called cantwellio then reckon more people would be up for it

having said that we prob want someone more established for the here and now loan praet replacement 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Him and Edouard might be push we need for top 4. I wonder if we’ll roll the dice as we have momentum, need cover and also conditions with other clubs make it right. I can see Chelsea taking time with Tuchel and hopefully with people getting wrapped up with Man City we can continue to be under the radar. 

....the revenue from Champions League and top 4 finish would go somewhere to cover the expenditure for both!!!

We are in a great position right now, would give us that little push.......no excuses allowed.

21 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....the revenue from Champions League and top 4 finish would go somewhere to cover the expenditure for both!!!

We are in a great position right now, would give us that little push.......no excuses allowed.

Exactamundo