Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Leeds Pre Match

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Yes you’ve handled it very well Peaky and I totally agree with you ...   personally if someone insulted the little man like that ..  an excellent player and a humble honest servant of our club ...   I’d tell him to  ...  off ! ....   :)

Well, it's a fine line - I don't want to harass the guy, and I also don't want another restriction for standing my ground. Personally, I think it would be a good idea if Deano were to meet Papy and Fuchs, and explain to them how embarrassing they were.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2021 at 16:01, talking_goldfish said:

Just reading some of the stuff from Bielsa's press conference and he really does talk some proper crap. You've got to feel sorry for his translator - to be fair he looks more than impressed in the image taken at this presser..!

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/marcelo-bielsa-every-word-leicester-19727098

bielsa_press_conf.jpg.aa0bebc5b87a047a457ee6f2a923c2f4.jpg

A lot of crap that doesn't really answer any of the questions.

• Like 1

Bielsa will do his usual trick of spending the whole week studying our every move in depth, yet start the same team, formation and tactics as he does every game

Only slight worry I have with vardy being out is they were scared to death of him in the reverse game.. From the offer they were panicking and error strewn around him... That being said, I think we'll be 3 up by half time. 

It is all about intention for me and I'm super happy that how every single player of ours putting their heart and soul into each games this includes Mendy as well.

You can have a bad day or make a few mistakes during the game but the group of players we have at the moment, giving everything and approaching to every single game with the right attitude. That's important to me.

BTW, I don't think the Leeds game would be walking in the park as I'm concerned that we may suffer another Fulham disaster if we won't take the necessary precautions.

Edited by kiwiturk

3 hours ago, SixtiesFox said:

The importance of tomorrow's game cannot be understated. A win will keep us well and truly in the title race despite Man City's ominous run of form. However, of greater significance in my view, is that a win would put some real daylight between us and those clubs aspiring to take our place in the top 4. Our recent performances have further underlined our claim to a seat at the top table of English football but consistency will be key to making that place our own. If we can beat a dangerous Leeds side, capable of getting a result against anyone if things go their way, we really can begin to believe that this year we will achieve what we so narrowly missed out on last year.

What a privilege it is to have been born a Leicester fan, as the club my family has supported through four generations in three different centuries continues to defy the odds by gatecrashing one of the most exclusive clubs in world sport! Pinch yourselves lads and lassies!

4 generations in 3 centuries?

2000's,

1900's and

1800's?

You do know we were founded in 1884 right? My grandparents which is 3 generations weren't even born in 1900, did they have kids really late in your family?

5 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

4 generations in 3 centuries?

2000's,

1900's and

1800's?

You do know we were founded in 1884 right? My grandparents which is 3 generations weren't even born in 1900, did they have kids really late in your family?

He means 19th century, 20th century and 21st century.

• Haha 1

Is it too late to say I think Mendy is quality? Lucky to still have the little fellow. Yes he isn’t the beast that Ndidi is, but I’d imagine a lot of teams would take him on the form he’s shown this season. 

As we cannot clone Ndidi, are unlikely to entice back Kante before the end of the transfer window and are dealing with injuries, it’s probably best to get behind Mendy and stop fuching whinging on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Just a reminder that it kicks off at 2pm but if anyone wants to watch an hours pre-match chat about Liverpool's injuries or Fernandez at ManU or anything else they can find an angle on involving their favourites then tune in at 1pm.

Thanks, I thought it was 2.30 for some reason. Great British Garden Birdwatch shifted forward half an hour in that case!