Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread - 31/01/2021

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Sorry...I Dont understand 80% of the posts...

Yes a couple players, could go up a notch or two....

But an Entertaing enjoyable game....

As a neutral I could see that, but were well better then this as a team, and some individuals need to up there game.  I'm just finding it frustrating

Just now, twister said:

Why brendan didnt go with the 3 4-2-1 he put in place in leeds beyond me

He has given them the basketball game they loved, and it doesnt suit the lads

bielsa won that tatical battle first half for me.

You approach Leeds in the right way then you kill them.

You play a basketball match with Leeds, more likely than not, then they’ll kill you.

We need to be defensively tighter, and I’d get Under on to give us more pace up top.

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

On the whole they stopped him pretty easily high up the field. It just isn't Albrighton type of game. Perez has been poor but so has Albrighton. Perez playing deeper with barnes and another pacey player (would of accepted riccardo before castagne got injured) trying to run behind could be worthwhile but yea. Albrighton needs swapping. 

I think Albrighton has been fine, great run at one point. I mean fine bring Under on, but it won't change anything massively. We need focal point up front, the wingers are fine.

Just now, jmono84 said:

Watching their goal back, Maddison’s pass was awful from a great position. He needs to step up and boss this a lot more than he has done so far.

Why pee’d me off the most, was how he was just jogging once he lost the ball. :mad:

Oh, and Perez has been just as poo, see I said it. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

You having a laugh Albrighton isn't even close to our best player.

He has given the ball away over 10 times for a start made 1 good pass.

Hes been brilliant today. Other than Kasper he has been our best player. Given the ball away over 10 times? Dont over exaggerate to try and make a point. 

• Like 2

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

For their goal I think Justin makes a run he doesn't really have to make and leaves him way out of position. Obviously it could work sometimes but on this occasion it left us exposed.

Maddison had the ball on acres of space, never should give the ball away like that in that position. 

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Slag off Perez by all means,  but just judge everyone with the same level of scrutiny is all I ask

Agreed. Not even had a bad game. Just that everyone magnifies what he does and makes it sound like it's a shit game. Not even sure what he's done wrong so badly :dunno:

• Like 2

Just now, Manini said:

The concerning thing for me is that if Leeds play the exact same 45 mins they just have, they’ll be taking the points. Far too often we get dragged in to the game the opposition wants us to play when we’re at home. We haven’t imposed our game on them at all bar the goal. A proper team bosses the game and dictates the tempo, we need to do that in the second half. 

How do you work that out? They played well Leeds but are only drawing still and gave chances away, we can easily win this even if Leeds do play well. 

We’re usually better in the second half. Leeds playing at a high tempo, hoping it’ll catch up with them as the game progresses. I think Nacho and Under could come on and have an impact, more presence up front than Perez and more trickery than Albrighton.

Edited by car1os

Let’s hope Brendan brings out the Killer instinct in the lads for the second half kill this tough Leeds side off with a couple more, Kasper made some amazing saves in the 1st half hoping we can limit their shots this half ?

COME ON YOU MIGHTY LEICESTER!💙🦊💙🦊💙

Just now, StanSP said:

Agreed. Not even had a bad game. Just that everyone magnifies what he does and makes it sound like it's a shit game. Not even sure what he's done wrong so badly :dunno:

I get it would be infinitely better with Vardy, but people need to get over it, he is injured

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LukeFoxes said:

I think you’re forgetting we’re in the lines and attacking and James ‘Casual’ Maddison gives the ball away. That started their goal 

Yes, true but we had to defend it better as the move developed.. Fofana and Castagne were poor.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

I think Albrighton has been fine, great run at one point. I mean fine bring Under on, but it won't change anything massively. We need focal point up front, the wingers are fine.

Yeah if we bring Under on we need to be sharper and quicker with the passing to get him running at defenders/in behind if we really want to use his pace as a threat.