Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread - 31/01/2021

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

For their goal I think Justin makes a run he doesn't really have to make and leaves him way out of position. Obviously it could work sometimes but on this occasion it left us exposed.

I think it was reasonable for Justin to expect us to retain possession. Maddison had plenty of time to pick a decent pass.

2 minutes ago, LukeFoxes said:

I think you’re forgetting we’re in the lines and attacking and James ‘Casual’ Maddison gives the ball away. That started their goal 

James casual Maddison who has 4 scored in 4 and set up our goal. I swear some fans love moaning. I tell you what lets sell him and all our stars and sign Gareth Williams and Ricardo scimeca. 

3 at the back? 

In one sense it makes sense to cram the midfield and track their runners, and have a better defence in the box as they don't threaten from wide too much? 

But then we've looked shaky mid-game when we've swapped to it... 

Just now, FoxyJim1987 said:

James casual Maddison who has 4 scored in 4 and set up our goal. I swear some fans love moaning. I tell you what lets sell him and all our stars and sign Gareth Williams and Ricardo scimeca. 

FT is very fickle mate. Form goes right out of the window on match day! He’s wank now! 😉

Just now, StanSP said:

3 at the back? 

In one sense it makes sense to cram the midfield and track their runners, and have a better defence in the box as they don't threaten from wide too much? 

But then we've looked shaky mid-game when we've swapped to it... 

Main reason I think we battered them at their place is the back 3/5 helped us out big time with how much Leeds attack, just a matter of if we can get the countering right

• Like 1