Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Leeds - Match Thread - 31/01/2021

2 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Even the commentators said he gave it away alot.

Don't try and Under exaggerate to make your point sound more valid than my point.

Take him off put under on and we win.

Show me the stats where he has given the ball away more than 10 times. How am I under exaggerating? I am being realistic. Has he given the ball away a few times? Yes. Over 10? Dont be ridiculous. Every single one of our players has given the ball away at some point today, christ maddison near enough set their goal up. Albrighton would have had an assist if perez could actually put the ball in the net and has set up a few of our attacks with good runs 

Leeds much the better team. Not quite sure why we have been poor tbh.

Were on a 7 game unbeaten run since Everton and we just havnt turned up.

Leeds breaking the lines and getting onto our back 4, like its going out of fashion.

Really hard to understand why we have been on good form then suddenly so poor today vs a Leeds team who are weaker at the back and now without Rodrigo.

Kasper has kept us in it but very strange really, clearly not the same team.

BR gone to 5 at the back to help with our limitations.

2 minutes ago, Fktf said:

Missed the 1st half - how are we looking? Seems from comments that we're second best, but ft match threads are always full of over reaction..

Honestly, we were by far the better team until we scored, then switched off and let them equalise. Following that, we had a dog's ear of a 20 minutes, but I put that largely down to Castagne clearly doing himself a mischief - he looked WELL off for most of that spell and we got over-ran a lot down our right. Kasper kept us in the game with some brilliant saves.

Once Ricky P came on we started to establish our dominance again, though there wasn't enough time to make it count.

So yes and no. Take that torrid 20 minutes in isolation and we should by all rights be losing this by 3 goals, but overall it's been pretty even.

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

I mean they’ve done exactly what they wanted to do and they’ve turned the game in to a basketball match and we’ve let them. 

We haven't let them at all, they're a good team and create chances against everyone, we just have to take ours which will inevitably come. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

It's not as bad as people are making out. It's just that we know how well they can play and want to see it. It's not 'terrible' or 'bollocks' by any stretch.

Quite clear how we miss Ndidi as a rock in the middle and Vardy's movement up front. But we need to adapt and this is a good game to do so. Play to our strengths which involves finding Maddison in space just outside their box and getting Barnes on the ball to run at them. We saw how they shat themselves when he did it first half resulting in a goal and need to pursue that now that Ayling is on a booking. 

Agree. 

The extra man in midfield now actually aids us stopping the press.