Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Fulham (A) 3/2/21 6pm Pre-Match thread

People need to stop suggesting to play Under centrally.

He's probably never played there before and suddenly we expect him to be the solution to our striker problem just because he has a bit of speed? Makes me wonder if those suggesting it, think Vardy's only attribute is his speed too :dunno:

It's probably not worth getting so worked up about seeing those kind of suggestions but it seems to emphasise how desperate some fans are, wrongly.

I know people are sick of Perez and Iheanacho, but Under is just not the answer.

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He's probably never played there before and suddenly we expect him to be the solution to our striker problem just because he has a bit of speed? Makes me wonder if those suggesting it, think Vardy's only attribute is his speed too :dunno:

It's probably not worth getting so worked up about seeing those kind of suggestions but it seems to emphasise how desperate some fans are, wrongly.

I know people are sick of Perez and Iheanacho, but Under is just not the answer.

Desperate times, desperate measures?

But I agree. Not his position. Forget it.

1 minute ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

What is it with us and hamstrings? It has to be linked with our training methods. Ndidi (x2), Soyuncu, Praet & now Castagne again

Not just us, seems to be a lot of hamstring issues for all clubs this season

Leeds lost both Rodrigo and Raphinha to muscle injuries today

Lack of much of a summer break and short preseasons with the congested schedules is just ruining players at the moment

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

What is it with us and hamstrings? It has to be linked with our training methods. Ndidi (x2), Soyuncu, Praet & now Castagne again

Praets was over extending for the ball so not training. I think hamstrings are happening to all clubs at the minute.  Lack of pre season and games so close together are not helping plus the change in weather. Wilf's isnt bad thankfully and Timmy's doesnt sound to be either. Praet has been out nearly a month already so a third of the way through. At least he has company in the recovery room now! The injuries are a concern though and cost us last season.

Edited by Hales

1 hour ago, Harry96 said:

U either start Perez and nacho together or start neither as both aren’t good enough to lead the line by themselves 

i'd like to see them both play, we have options to shake things up, i'd guess Albrighton would be the fool guy if so?

16 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Kasper

Ric

Soy

Evans

JJ

Fofana (worth a shot, not many better team to try it against than one in the relegation zone)

Tielemans 

Maddison

Under

Nacho

Barnes

Great post. Spot on . Only thing I’d maybe change is Albrighton for Under. I think Albrighton has been fantastic recently and maybe our best player today before he was sacrificed.

Would also help track there most dangerous player Lookman.

Please Brendan have the balls.

1 hour ago, Blue-fox said:

I don’t think he needed to make the second sub, he could have put justin at CB and albrighton as a wing back for 15 minutes to see how it went, rather than commit with a defensive sub. 

True. I get the sense that Brendan is trying to keep Cags happy by giving him regular game time, even though he's not starting.

29 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How do you know? From what I've seen most are saying it is worth a try, no one is saying its the solution merely an idea