Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Corky

Fulham (A) 3/2/21 6pm Pre-Match thread

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I was surprised he didn’t come on today. Suppose it didn’t help having already made 2 forced subs. 

I don’t think he needed to make the second sub, he could have put justin at CB and albrighton as a wing back for 15 minutes to see how it went, rather than commit with a defensive sub. 

Nacho is a classic case of a player's reputation improving when he's not in the team. Once he's back in, he'll amble around doing **** all as usual and it'll be starkly apparent why he's even behind Perez in the pecking order.

Oh, and no back 3! Did people not watch the second half today? The back 3, all excellent players, not knowing when to step up and when not to, when to hold the line and when not too etc etc. 3 at the back clearly needs a hell of a lot more work before we start a PL game with it.

• Like 3

Defeat today gives a chance to freshen things up.

He'll probably panic and go to a back 5. But I hope he doesn't, stick to what we're good at and take control.

Kasper 

Ricardo 

Soyuncu

Evans 

Justin 

Mendy 

Tielemans 

Under 

Perez 

Barnes 

Iheanacho 

Neither can play on their own, so play them both and see if they can help each other. Harsh to drop Maddison after one poor game but looks like he needs a little rest, bring him on to finish the game off. Toss up between Fofana/Evans but went for Evans to rekindle the partnership from last season. 

Would start Kelechi just to give Perez a rest. Perez looked dead on his feet from about 70 minutes onwards today. Plus I know Kelechi had a shocker vs Palace but this is the kind of opposition you'd like to see him do well against.

Kasper

Ricardo - Fofana - Evans - Justin

Mendy - Tielemans

Albrighton - Maddison - Barnes

Iheanacho

Agree there shouldn't be a back 5. It's not the kind of opposition it's worth doing it against.

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Vardy could possibly well be back for Wednesday even if he's on the bench. If not it'll be Wolves.

Hes already running at full pelt so that alone.... is a good sign.

Really? After a hernia?

BR will be too arrogant to change anything.

Same team, Perez starting up top with Ünder allowed the last 10 minutes.

1-1

Fulham are probably better now than when they turned us over 

Edited by AS1413

5 minutes ago, AS1413 said:

BR will be too arrogant to change anything.

Same team, Perez starting up top with Ünder allowed the last 10 minutes.

1-1

Fulham are probably better now than when they turned us over 

Why do people keep saying Brendan is arrogant? I don't understand it 🤷‍♀️ he made changes today. I think Under would have played earlier but 2 subs had already been used so he had to be cautious. He saw it wasn't working and changed it up.

Edited by Hales

43 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

433. Fofana in DM and give more strength and physicality.

Do we want to win the game?

Fofana will not be playing DM, what part of that can't you understand? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2