Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Fulham 0-2 LCFC - Post-Match Thread

Good solid performance, albeit against a poor Fulham 

Was impressed with the team as a whole, closing down and more energy and movement off the ball

Although he weren't my MOTM, I was really impressed with Iheanacho today... Movement, tracking back and closing down, his whole attitude was great.. He's not bless with the pace or brain of vardy, but he did a decent job today

destroyed them 1st half, managed the second half pretty easily enough.

Everyone was great not a bad game from anyone really, Nacho and Maddison brilliant first half, Youri don't stop running different animal... Ricardo and Justin different level, Soy and Evans solid...Kasper solid

Least we have bounced back with a win without much trouble.

Job done. Never felt in any doubt once we'd gone 2 ahead that we would win. Iheanacho choosing the right time to turn up, probably my pick for MOTM all considered. James Justin should be going to the Euros - he's an easy pick as far as I'm concerned, very decent on both sides which is rare.

Good work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How good was it to see Ricardo getting up the pitch and scoring :wub:

We don't need to pay attention to the fact it was offside. Ignore that.

Alas, Ricky is miles off his former self. That’s perfectly understandable given the ACL injury and time out. Let’s hope the fickle folk at FT show their usual patience?!?

• Like 2

First half was good. Second half.. Yes you can say managed the game but against a slightly better team we would have conceaded at least 1 probably. Subs were so underwhelming. We need a mixture of managing the game out and going for the juggular. 

Nacho, madders and Hamza had good games. Pérez was again poor in my opinion and Barnes was a bit "leggy". 

Good win overall but need to change the way we handle games out in my opinion 

5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

First half was good. Second half.. Yes you can say managed the game but against a slightly better team we would have conceaded at least 1 probably. Subs were so underwhelming. We need a mixture of managing the game out and going for the juggular. 

Nacho, madders and Hamza had good games. Pérez was again poor in my opinion and Barnes was a bit "leggy". 

Yes the subs were underwhelming but you could see the thinking in keeping powder dry maybe for Wolves when we will really need everyone on their game. 

Good to see Hamza and Kelechi play well too that will help the confidence. 

Just wonder about Cengiz though - what must he be thinking? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

No disrespect to Nacho, he had a very good game but Youri was the best player on the pitch tonight. Controlled it. MOTM for me.

Madders was excellent too.

Youri is just becoming so consistent, everything he does is pure gold. Best thing that lad ever did was ditch the bollocks of Monaco and come to the boys in blue. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I think we would have seen a different second half against a better team.  I think that BR knew that Fulham didn't really have the firepower to hurt us if we sit deep and allow them on to us.

Plaudits for Justin, Nacho and Youri of course but a quick mention for a solid cameo from Big Dan too.