Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Fulham 0-2 LCFC - Post-Match Thread

Really professional performance and edges of real quality in attack too. Just the ticket after a bit of a stinker at the weekend. Fulham played some neat build up stuff and we snuffed pretty much everything out really thoroughly. Two cracking goals with Iheanacho and Maddison showing some class at the top end of the pitch. Ricardo and Soyuncu slotted in well for good games in their first league starts too. After a frantic and untidy display at the weekend, it was nice to get a clean sheet, a comfortable win and bury a couple of chances. Job done, onto Wolves.

16 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

destroyed them 1st half, managed the second half pretty easily enough.

Everyone was great not a bad game from anyone really, Nacho and Maddison brilliant first half, Youri don't stop running different animal... Ricardo and Justin different level, Soy and Evans solid...Kasper solid

Least we have bounced back with a win without much trouble.

Sensible realistic post, not bitching about the subs or lower key performance second half.

Well played BR for good game management. We’ve got two crucial cup ties coming up later this month and I for one want to see us in both knock out competitions in March. I’m not a happy clapper, but some of the downbeat comments on this forum are surprising. 

• Like 3

They gave Nacho mom on bt and I do think he played really well but Ricardo was magnificent tonight. We are so much better with him in the team. Justin was also great to be fair and has been fantastic this season and Castagne has been a great signing but if Ricardo gets back to his form of last season, he so undoubtedly a world class player. I challenge anyone to name 5 better right backs in the world than Ricardo at the top of his game.

Just what the doctor ordered after Sunday’s setback.

We scored two lovely goals, then defended our lead extremely well as a team - even if I spent most of the second half just looking at the clock tick down the minutes!

Unlike Perez, Iheanacho is a proper striker and seized his chance well. A fine display from him, with Justin and Maddison (two excellent assists) also standing out.

But our best player, once again, was Tielemans. Heaven help us if he ever gets injured. He is the beating heart of this team. His passing, vision and control are all world class. And he looks a lot fitter and stronger than last season too. The best central midfielder in the Premier League bar none.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Despite a few disallowed goals, there was little controversy and the ref was not really noticed.  

The anti Mike Dean.

Well done him.

Newly promoted too. Always stood out as being good in some of the championship games i've watched.

• Like 2

Yeah I would start the Wolves game with Albrighton. I'm admittedly biased as I have huge respect for him but he just slotted so well onto that right wing, almost immediately setting up the Ricky P goal that was chalked off. If he and Nacho can get their timings right we could see more of his whipped in balls with Nacho on the end of.

I don't know what to make of Under tbh. I just don't feel like I've seen enough of him. Why is that? 

Think this signals the Perez experiment is well and truly over. I thought he did alright in the middle against Everton without being too much of a threat but against Leeds he was very poor. Nacho looked so much better up top today and on this showing should have started the last two games but thats hindsight for you.

That was lovely. A comfortable win with some big performances from Hamza and Iheanacho. Took our chances and closed the game out well. Didn’t over exert ourselves in the second half because there was no need to. Clean sheet as well. Always a bonus. 

• Like 3

Superb result and just what we needed after Sunday. 

Fulham have played really well in some of the recent games I've watched. 

Liverpool and Spurs especially. 

Some very good calls for a motm, Justin, Nacho 

But for me, Youri pulled all the strings. 

He really is a special player and we're a great fit for him💙💙