Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Choudhury

3 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I’m sure most of us would kind of agree with the sentiments of you/him. But it’s a slippery slope and I doubt we’ve heard the end of it. What if he’d carried an Israeli flag? Would it still have been okay? Sport and politics are complicated  bedfellows. 

Agreed. My own sympathy is with the Palestinians too...but I wouldn't personally use my workplace as a platform for personal views.

That said, it would be funny if he does it against israel's very own favourite PL team, spurs. That'd put the foreskins amongst the ol'  chicken soup!

We cannot just sell 4 and bring a better 4, this is a problem, we are short on numbers especially with Europe, and yes, we may have more numbers due to the lessen in the frequency of games, but would suggest we need more numbers not less. Ideally of a better quality, but someone like Hamza is fine as required if he is fine to have that level of involvement.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

One of our own but  sadly not good enough for our lofty ambitions....

The thing is though , he is contracted and if he doesn't want to go he won't, so a loan deal is the most likely outcome. He is 23 so not ready to drop down the leagues yet. There appears no firm interest from another P.L. club yet.

40 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

The thing is though , he is contracted and if he doesn't want to go he won't, so a loan deal is the most likely outcome. He is 23 so not ready to drop down the leagues yet. There appears no firm interest from another P.L. club yet.

He wants to leave, and he'll get a permanent switch to a PL club in the summer.

Good luck to him.

• Like 1

He does make me a little nervous but one thing I love about him is his support of the other players. He always waits in the tunnel for everyone and claps them back in.  He seems a really nice teammate to have!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

I know it’s not nice to say but when I seen him coming on it filled me with dread I just thought he’d give a silly penalty or something to thay effect . Luckily he didn’t . 

Yeah he was great when he came on. I think our record when Rodgers has bought him on

is pretty good, we should keep him for sure!

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah he was great when he came on. I think our record when Rodgers has bought him on

is pretty good, we should keep him for sure!

Rodgers obviously finds him a useful asset late in a match , he is a bench player for sure. Will he be happy with that? We will see.

4 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

The thing is though , he is contracted and if he doesn't want to go he won't

4 hours ago, Frost said:

He wants to leave, and he'll get a permanent switch to a PL club in the summer. Good luck to him.

He wanted to leave last summer, apparently.

I suspect he'll go this summer should there be a half decent offer.

A lot of off field stuff hasn't helped his cause.

And he wants to play more regularly.

4 hours ago, baldeagle said:

I know it’s not nice to say but when I seen him coming on it filled me with dread I just thought he’d give a silly penalty or something to that  effect . Luckily he didn’t . 

Whether you rate him or not... it wasn’t ‘lucky’ that he didn’t give away a penalty was it? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, brockmyster said:

Fair play to the lad using the stage he had yesterday to make a statement, lots of respect for that :appl:

Just imagine if he fist bumped Prince William while carrying the flag as he walked past after picking up his medal

His energy is his greatest asset and works well for us when we're not chasing the game and looking to sit deep or concede possession to a better footballing side. But the way we're playing and in the style we've adopted, he isn't a great fit unless we change modes within games as 90% of the time we're going out to dominate games. 

On 16/05/2021 at 22:53, UpTheLeagueFox said:

He wanted to leave last summer, apparently.

I suspect he'll go this summer should there be a half decent offer.

A lot of off field stuff hasn't helped his cause.

And he wants to play more regularly.

i always got the vibe the club really like him and he really likes the club

but just one of those where it looks like it just wont work out in terms of game time