Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Choudhury

8 minutes ago, alanf0x said:

How can a professional football who trains every day be tired after 60 minutes?! 

are you honestly insinuating that people train with the same level of intensity that a professional game demands? Could you even imagine the amount of injuries we’d have if they did?

Edited by MPH
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

There seems to be a big divide. Some think he was brilliant (:blink:) and some think he was crap. Nobody thinks he was average. We can't all be right

Have to say I agree with all the people on here who said he was good and also all the match reporting sites that also agree he was very good

WhoScored - 7.6 (2nd highest on the pitch behind only Nacho)

SofaScore - 7.6 (highest on the pitch)

Fotmob - 7.9 (highest on the pitch)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Have to say I agree with all the people on here who said he was good and also all the match reporting sites that also agree he was very good

WhoScored - 7.6 (2nd highest on the pitch behind only Nacho)

SofaScore - 7.6 (highest on the pitch)

Fotmob - 7.9 (highest on the pitch)

I'd change the sites you visit if I were you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

He was gasping for air at 40 minutes, when Palace had possesion he was jogging back towards our goal, never seen a player so unfit, especially when you consider what he was like before

That'll be the new £100m training facility for ya.

30 minutes ago, Webbo said:

There seems to be a big divide. Some think he was brilliant (:blink:) and some think he was crap. Nobody thinks he was average. We can't all be right

We can, however, all be wrong though. I’m not even bothering to hedge my bets.

1 hour ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

He pressed, he tackled, he tried hard but he gave the ball away and passed to touch at times. He isn't a baller at the end of the day.

Neither for that matter is Wilf whose passing skills also let him down, although clearly he is a much better player than Hamza.

Can't fault Hamza's effort but he will never be a really top level footballer. He did look shot today by the time he was hooked, which is disappointing. But our general fitness levels look cack all round. 

...if he isn't playing games then he will not be getting match fit!!!

There was always going to be a substitution for his position as he was never going to last the game. Hamza is pretty unlucky as he has not had the opportunity to go out on loan as at his age he needs to be playing every week to progress .

His willingness to get involved was taking into position he should not be and he has to learn to do his role instead of trying to please and doing what he thinks the people want to see. He started off with a crunching tackle and if anything he should be learning, for him, is to stay on his feet.

59 minutes ago, kiwiturk said:

Just leave him alone. Despite spending all that money during the transfer season incompetent BR turned him to save the day but things haven't worked that way.

Poor fella really gave it all but he was also nailed into the bench for a very long time and expecting him to create miracles is just not bloody fair.

Incompetent stfu. And wtf you on about turned to him to save the day  no  he just put him in the team to do a job which he couldn’t even manage . 

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

He was gasping for air at 40 minutes, when Palace had possesion he was jogging back towards our goal, never seen a player so unfit, especially when you consider what he was like before

it’s almost like he hasn’t played for a while…

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Thought he was great today and went off 5-10 minutes too early. His passing is wayward but he covered so much ground today, I really think we would have won if he stayed on for a bit longer. 

Ur kidding u have to be , the bloke runs around like a chook with its head cut off , his passing and ball control is Sunday league standard at best 

Played well especially in the first half, his pressure and activity was the only thing holding them back.

His passing and accuracy was lacking, but that has always been the issue and expected to be exacerbated by months without a competitive game.

Him coming off was part of the reason they were able to overwhelm us.

I dont think i could find two better City players than him yesterday.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Incompetent stfu. And wtf you on about turned to him to save the day  no  he just put him in the team to do a job which he couldn’t even manage . 

The person who couldn't manage a jacks*it at the moment is Brendan Rogers. 

He is the 3rd highest paid football manager and of course he will be the most accountable for our current situation. You tell me who to blame?

Our club physiotherapist???

• Like 1

He was quite decent defending and winning the ball, not the level of Ndidi, but good enough. However, he was also very poor with the ball at his feet with awful passing, which was one of the primary reasons Leicester had no control in midfield all match. He did not competently link play or maintain possession at all.

8 minutes ago, Neutral said:

He was quite decent defending and winning the ball, not the level of Ndidi, but good enough. However, he was also very poor with the ball at his feet with awful passing, which was one of the primary reasons Leicester had no control in midfield all match. He did not competently link play or maintain possession at all.

He needs more starts, seems better at starting games then being a sub later on. If only he had gone on loan afew years ago to a championship side playing competitive football every week he would know more on the pitch

• Like 1

While I was watching the game, at no point did I think he was the worst player on the pitch. For a lad that was nearly offloaded to the shower that is Newcastle and probably suffered a bit of a humiliation in not being able to go, I can't fault his effort and ball winning. 

Was he good? No.

Was he terrible? No.

He looked like someone who hasn't played a game for months, being asked to start away to Palace while we're in the beginning of a real bad patch. He was thrown in at the deep end with weights on but I'd say he managed to at least stay afloat. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, baldeagle said:

I'm sorry, a job he couldn't manage? How do you figure that? Yes he gave the ball away a couple of times but others did way more often, as other people have said he was scored quite high by multiple sites, we didn't concede whilst he was on the pitch so in my book yes he did do the job he was asked to do. You can't expect miracles and expect the guy to be Ndidi like. Some people like to scapegoat and see him as an easy target even though he was one of the better performers yesterday. 

Edited by hejammy