Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Brighton Post Match

Just now, Leicesterpool said:

So what we the draw to be

Sheffield United v Everton or Spurs

Man City v Chelsea or Barnsley

Wolves or Southampton v Man Utd

Leicester v Bournemouth

revenge for the 4-1 last season

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

I’d be happy with Sheffield United to be fair

Another Vardy injury time winner and busted corner flag

• Haha 1

Obviously hope Ayoze hasn't suffered anything to serious but he looks all over the place and his confidence shot.

Maybe a few weeks away, sort his head out and come back stronger might do him the world of good......if not then he's just shite and we need to move him on lol

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

Obviously hope Ayoze hasn't suffered anything to serious but he looks all over the place and his confidence shot.

Maybe a few weeks away, sort his head out and come back stronger might do him the world of good......if not then he's just shite and we need to move him on lol

During the game he looked unhappy and when he came off he looked worse. A move away in the summer perhaps.

7 minutes ago, Guest said:

And people say today's footballers are out of touch with supporters

It was up there with Copenhagen 0 Leicester 0 as the worst game ever. I actually had tonight as worse despite the Danish minus four Celsius because Kasper pulled off one of the best saves I’ve ever seen 

The thing is with Iheanacho, love it or hate it, he's played 2 scored 2. That's better than Vardy from open play recently (statistically speaking, I'm not for one second saying he's a comparable player) and certainly Perez who seens to be a managers favourite and pointless. The last two interviews with Iheanacho I think have been quite telling. He seems a humble nervous lad who perhaps lacks confidence at times. Although he seems to have been around forever, he's only 24 and some players take longer to mature than others and he won't learn if he's not playing. In comparison, Perez has had so many opportunities. I would have far more confidence in Nacho scoring than Perez. 

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 2