Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Brighton Post Match

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

Well that tells me everything I need to know :rolleyes:

(Constructive) criticism is needed in football and completely fair. The abuse Kelechi bandwagon that was raging on for weeks was pathetic and he wasn’t made into a terrible scapegoat. If you think that I’m on about ‘fair criticism’ for Kelechi in relation to solely the palace game then I assume you haven’t been on twitter or foxestalk over the past 2 months. 

Perez is getting the same treatment now. Poor performances justify criticism. Not personal abuse. If people could put together arguments as to what they think rather than just calling Perez and Iheanacho shit cvnts that would help :thumbup:

Fair enough.

He got slagged off because he had a poor game, obviously some people go overboard, it's football, people aren't thinking rationally when they're posting after a game, don't read too much into it^_^

Just now, LaCiudad said:

Iheanacho interview :twitch:

Straight out of the Vardy school of interviews. One game at a time, work hard in training etc. Bless him. Once again tho, he has done the business for us. He has his knockers, and I have critiqued some of his performances but fair play to him. How many could actually do what he does for us, sits on the bench, when he does start, he knows he will be dropped if JV is fit, yet he still gets goals when it matters.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, mazarron fox said:

If that’s the attitude we have regarding a 5th round FA cup tie what’s the point of playing why didn’t we just play the U23 and risk No one . Ridiculous. 

I think we have a great chance of the cup, so I would never question the manager by picking some of his best players. 

• Like 1