Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Brighton Post Match

Well a win is a win. Comes at an injury cost though. Very pleased for Kelechi. Let's hope it helps builds his confidence. I'm not 100% convinced Vardy is really completely fit right now so Kelechi will be required.

Under didn't do himself any favours tonight. Can't see him starting many games now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

3 subs changed the game Maddison was key combining with Nacho again.

thought Under had a good game and Daley Campbell man of the match great performance from him

easiest tie possible pls

Nacho should start Saturday

Yeah the changes did give us a bit more energy up top. Maddison's movement helped so much. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It was up there with Copenhagen 0 Leicester 0 as the worst game ever. I actually had tonight as worse despite the Danish minus four Celsius because Kasper pulled off one of the best saves I’ve ever seen 

I think if you were being diplomatic you'd say it was an intriguing tactical battle. In its favour we did get to see a vintage last-minute Kelechi winner and the prospect of one of the linos having won the jackpot on today's Pointless but apart from that I think it's best if we all just pretend it never happened and we actually got a bye to the quarters.

• Haha 1

Positive: I'm fully on the Iheanacho train now. He looked good and made an impact the moment he came on. Granted it helped Mads also came on at the same time. But he did more than Vardy when he came deep. You can see there's good communication between him and Mads and he was in the spot he should be in when that ball came in. Not a great game (only a bit better than the borefest yesterday at ManU) but we got through it without extra time. We move on. 

Negative: Whoever makes these fixture lists needs firing imo. It's no coincidence it's a live BT game. Almost as if TV money is more important than player health/safety. I had practically no respect for the FA/PL before COVID but honestly like everything in this pandemic it has amplified everything wrong with our society. And that goes for football. Chelsea spunk 100s of millions (on now failures) as lower league clubs face going to the wall. Teams playing games every three days, players dropping like flies, for what?  

The performances tonight 

Ward            Dealt well with what he had too.

Dan             grew into the game

Cags           Solid as a rock

JJ               Mr Dependable

NDiddi       Does what he always do.

Youri          MOTM for me 

Thomas     Very Steady and growing in Experience

Daly C      Steady and good performance but lacks pace.

Cenzi         Nervy start but grew into the game.

Vardy         Never looked right to me but doe ok

Perez        Poor tonight and lacks pace.. 

The Subs changed the game injecting a bit of urgency.

We're still in the hat so lets be thankful and move on.