Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool (H) Match Thread - Sat 13/02/21 @ 12.30 BT Sports

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

That's why Albrighton is playing and not Under, excellent concentration and defending.

That's the conundrum... Albrighton offers very little going forward but with the weakened defence.. Need him out there digging in 

1 minute ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Well we have about 3 defenders on the bench and can move Ndidi or Amartey there, surely it's better than keeping an injured player out there. Albrighton has been dire with the ball but we need him defensively unfortunately

I get it but then u lose ndidi in midfield and that would be a bigger loss for me... if he can carry on I say let him..  hasn't done too bad so far. Ud like to think the medical staff/management know what they are doing.

Just now, Angus Scott said:

So many of our players hiding & not wanting the ball. Very disappointing we are playing like a team at the bottom of the league

Crikey, cheer up. No we're not. 

Our passing is off, but we have players out of form and carrying injuries playing.

Some of you lot act like we are one of the big money six.